Who's Online
6 registered (JamesChang, RWCB, flyguy21, M374ME, Namvet, Ron_L), 4 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1669570 - 08/28/20 08:58 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

dustydog you are an idiot

Your brain is mush

I am not allowing you to post for a while

Use the time to learn intelligent discussion

Saves the members from reading your waste of hot air

#1669576 - 08/28/20 09:26 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Kodogg77 Offline
Lost

Loc: Va
City or County: Spotsylvania
Your first class laser. Always!

#1669796 - 08/29/20 06:12 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Manwich23 Offline
Addicted

Loc: The sticks
City or County: McKenney
Dusty, could your argument not be applied to any gun owner who conceal carries? Because by your logic anyone who carries a gun into a place where they feel they may need to defend themselves, and end up using it, is guilty of murder.

Edited by Manwich23 (08/29/20 06:12 PM)

#1669823 - 08/29/20 08:56 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
Originally Posted By: dustydog
Fact #1-he is not a resident of the area.
Fact #2- under Federal,as well as Ill. and Wis. statute,he was illegally carry the rifle he used.
Fact #3- he went to the area of his own free will.

Just another black eye that responsible gun owners will have to deal with.

NEXT?

Fact 1 and 3 are immaterial. Blaming him due to the fact that he was there of his own free will would be akin to blaming a rape victim for for her assault.....she shouldn't have been there or she was just asking for it. Or is that your intent?
When those who believe Rittenhouse broke some sort of paperwork law decide that the Biden voter rioters should be charged with the assaults with a multitude of intents, vandalism, and the other myriad crimes they have committed perhaps they will then earn some credibility in the crime roulette game. Oh, let's not forget the assault with intent using a skateboard that was visited on young Rittenhouse as well as the fact that one of the dirtbags he shot had a handgun. I'm sure that person was some sterling citizen.
Rittenhouse is guilty of self defense, nothing more. He elected not to be a victim. Don't try and lay this on him when the craven Democrat "leaders" (generous with that term as it is used here) work to geld law enforcement and fail to hold the actual criminals responsible sable. More of this would not be bad thing. Of course, Biden voters want their victims helpless and defenseless. They are cowards.

#1671485 - 09/04/20 10:31 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Don't watch the news reports on Kyle's actions, they cut out the parts that show his justification for shooting. I watched the uncensored and uncut videos on Hoodsite...And Kyles shot's appeared to be 100% justified. It was not smart for a 17 year old to arm up and volunteer to go into harms way, but the same could be said about many of this countries most celebrated war hero's. He also showed great restraint in not doing a mag dump into the dude who pulled a pistol on him at point blank. He blew off the suspects bicep and stopped shooting after assessing he was no longer a deadly threat. I think Kyle Rittenhouse preformed admirably in a really dangerous situation. I predict he beats all of the serious charges and gets a slap on the wrist for the underage open carry of a long gun.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2