Who's Online
10 registered (Kendo, KAHR, much ado, Machinegunsniper3117, kidd, RETYRED49, Algotguns, WombatRider, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1696328 - 11/24/20 11:00 PM Jules **SCAMMER**
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842

Edited by the cwa (11/24/20 11:02 PM)

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1696339 - 11/25/20 01:05 AM Re: Jules **SCAMMER** [Re: the cwa]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
These people make me sick.

I have idiots sending my requests for pics and go radio silence after. I wonder if they use my pics to advertise their scam. And I have one guy recently wants to send online payment and told him why would he wants to do that when he would need to meet me in person to pick up the gun. Radio silence for several days and he contacted me again today talking about he has no fund for a few weeks then disappear again when I try to hold a dialogue.

#1702242 - 12/11/20 01:01 AM Re: Jules **SCAMMER** [Re: Jimmm]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
That clown turned out to be a prohibited person with a long list of covictions, including domestic violence. And he has multiple accounts on here, attempted to use one to give good feedback on another, and just overall evasive. I only found out it is a same person when the individual contacted me on another firearm listing and my text showed the communication history of another failed transaction.