Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1697924 - 11/29/20 09:08 PM Orioles themed plinker
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Once again, Clinton Mullins has done a fantastic job of cerakoting a firearm. I told him I wanted an Orioles colored rifle and he absolutely delivered. I now have a whole bunch of guns he'll be dressing up for me in the near future. Thanks again Clinton! My craptastic photos do NOT do this cerakote job justice.

Attachments
KIMG0750~2.JPG

KIMG0751.JPG

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1697930 - 11/29/20 09:14 PM Re: Orioles themed plinker [Re: Verylargeboots]
CB95 Offline
Spontaneously Combustible

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George
Heres another beauty he did for me...Clinton is the MAN!!!

https://imgur.com/a/KDKGw2J

#1697932 - 11/29/20 09:21 PM Re: Orioles themed plinker [Re: Verylargeboots]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Does anyone know how much it cost to do a slide of a XD Tactical? I want to use it as a backup gun for during hunting trips and it’s finish is basically all worn. I love the well earned worn look but I don’t know if the exposure to the end t during hunting trips would create corrosion or rusts when the finish is worn. The gun is too great for me to just spray paint it myself. With my 7-inch aftermarket barrel, I get close to 10 mm performance while having a small grip gun with ample rounds to for emergency against bears or beasts.

#1697933 - 11/29/20 09:25 PM Re: Orioles themed plinker [Re: Jimmm]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Originally Posted By: Jimmm
Does anyone know how much it cost to do a slide of a XD Tactical? I want to use it as a backup gun for during hunting trips and it’s finish is basically all worn. I love the well earned worn look but I don’t know if the exposure to the end t during hunting trips would create corrosion or rusts when the finish is worn. The gun is too great for me to just spray paint it myself. With my 7-inch aftermarket barrel, I get close to 10 mm performance while having a small grip gun with ample rounds to for emergency against bears or beasts.

Pm Hino895 and ask

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes