Who's Online
10 registered (wrickster, 10Driver, BruceHMX, mshelton89, Redskins88, K31fan, Andrew454, Kip30, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1713374 - 01/11/21 12:28 PM YNWA
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
When you walk, through a storm

Edited by wscrst (03/08/21 09:26 PM)

#1713376 - 01/11/21 12:34 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

City or County: Goochland
Wow, so you are complaining about a sale that you had to someone who has a lot of good feedback, would you feel better if they were a scammer? Right now is crazy and people are panic buying or going to have for profit later. If you went through an FFL then dont worry about it because your hands are clean and that is what the liberal demotards and these shady FFL's wanted.

Charles.

#1713384 - 01/11/21 01:06 PM YNWA [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Through a storm

Edited by wscrst (03/08/21 09:27 PM)

#1713408 - 01/11/21 02:00 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: VA
City or County: Stafford
I see no difference from him purchasing from individuals or from stores. As for the the “fast talking” portion that made you feel uncomfortable, I can’t picture a negative image of it however; I was not there. With this unconstitutional UBC law, his purchases are being tracked regardless who he buys from as it intended.

#1713411 - 01/11/21 02:16 PM YNWA [Re: jr45]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Hold your head up high

Edited by wscrst (03/08/21 09:27 PM)

#1713640 - 01/12/21 05:42 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

City or County: Lynchburg
Originally Posted By: wscrst
I would like some opinions on the following: I sold a Sig p238 to someone the other day. When I went to leave good feedback, I noticed that this individual is getting feedback almost every day and sometimes twice per day. He struck me as slightly fast talking during our deal. I do not want to infringe on someone's rights, but do I have any responsibility to report this or look into it further. We did the deal at an FFL. I do not see him selling many guns. He has a right to hoard guns if he wants to and passes background checks. The whole situation just has left me unsettled. Thanks for your opinion. -Dave

Note to self.... don't ever get multiple feedbacks here in a short time......got it.

If there's one member on here who's making a public post about worrying about who's legally purchasing things in close intervals, out of 59,493 members as of this posting, there's probably at least 30 more guys with a similar thought process. Even though UBCs are in place. Therefore, I'm from now on forgoing feedback if it's agreeable to the other party because I'd rather not get a visit from the authorities just because there's an individual who's afraid that someone is doing something within the confines of the law too often for their tastes.

Thank you Dave for keeping a vigilant eye out against tyranny

Edited by Verylargeboots (01/12/21 05:49 AM)

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1713650 - 01/12/21 07:26 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
870Jedi Offline
Rack grade

Loc: RVA to W-Burg
City or County: King William
Dave, I'm sure your post came from the best of intentions and we are living in strange/scary times so I can understand your anxiety. But if I may play VAGT member advocate, at any given time I can have half a dozen for sale posts and when I sell something gun related I typically turn around and buy something gun related. So just when you consider that situation you are going to accumulate feedback because feedback is one of the ways our members police ourselves. Nevermind the fact that we are living in strange/scary times so people are buying and selling a lot as of late.

#1713653 - 01/12/21 07:31 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

Loc: South Carolina
City or County: Piedmont
Hmmmm Seemed suspicious, fast talker, buying too many guns BUT you sold to him anyway.If it bothered you that much you could have backed out of the deal.

Edited by Algotguns (01/12/21 07:34 AM)

#1713656 - 01/12/21 07:45 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: jr45]
Ali Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Fairfax
Originally Posted By: jr45
I see no difference from him purchasing from individuals or from stores. As for the the “fast talking” portion that made you feel uncomfortable, I can’t picture a negative image of it however; I was not there. With this unconstitutional UBC law, his purchases are being tracked regardless who he buys from as it intended.

+1

"To conquer a nation you must first disarms the citizens" --Adolf Hitler 1933

"Write it down and remember that we never gave in." - Immortal Technique

"Fight fire with water." Me

#1713699 - 01/12/21 08:48 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
fishtanker Offline
Addicted

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Hampton
He would have to have a concealed carry permit to be approved for multiple handguns in a month.

#1713724 - 01/12/21 10:00 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
If I am following the law I can see no reason to create new rules of my own. The government is already infringing on our rights!

Many, make that many, many, years ago the feds asked me about a gun I had sold a few years earlier. I did not remember the buyer so I said, "I don't remember."
He said, "Thank you." And left.

#1713916 - 01/12/21 07:40 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

City or County: Pulaski
I don't know. A lot of people are buying a lot of guns and ammo right now.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1714142 - 01/13/21 12:04 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Chingon Offline
I know my first name is Bert.

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Prince William
I don't understand how this is suspicious. If he offered you double to NOT go through an FFL...now THAT'S suspicious.

#1714188 - 01/13/21 02:03 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

City or County: 22973
I would like some opinions on the following: I sold a Sig p238 to someone the other day. When I went to leave good feedback, I noticed that this individual is getting feedback almost every day and sometimes twice per day. He struck me as slightly fast talking during our deal. I do not want to infringe on someone's rights, but do I have any responsibility to report this or look into it further. We did the deal at an FFL. I do not see him selling many guns. He has a right to hoard guns if he wants to and passes background checks. The whole situation just has left me unsettled. Thanks for your opinion. -Dave

So you’re assuming the feed back is for buying/selling guns illegally? Could the feedback be for buying or selling guns/ammo/gear/beef jerky within the law?

As for their alleged fast talking, you weren’t uncomfortable enough to refuse the sale of your item.

Nothing to see here folks!!!!!!!!

Edited by Agent19 (01/13/21 07:07 PM)
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1714638 - 01/14/21 06:19 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County

I think your new name Vaguntrader handle should be "NosyKaren" We need more members like the guy you are "reporting" and less like you.

Edited by Execprotect (01/14/21 06:20 PM)

#1715322 - 01/16/21 01:16 PM YNWA [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

And don't be afraid of the dark.

Edited by wscrst (03/08/21 09:28 PM)

#1715327 - 01/16/21 01:37 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
nvcdl Offline
Bullseye

Loc: ORANGE
City or County: Orange
Better ask for a Bill of Sale - in triplicate!

#1715336 - 01/16/21 02:23 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

City or County: 22973
Hey, guys. I just read all the negative remarks to my genuine concern. Thank you for your feedback. Did you know I voted for Joe Biden? Discuss.

Swap spots with the member/s you had concerns about. What would you want them to do?
Imho, you assumed stuff about the person you did a deal with, yet had no knowledge of wrong doing.

Yet you aren’t enjoying members making assumptions about you.

Your concerns would have held some credibility if you had walked away from the deal you had.

Your (what would appear to be) unwarranted concerns could have gotten that member a visit from over zealous LEO. From my stand point that isn’t a good thing.
I would hate someone to put me or someone I know in that situation, especially if they committed no wrong doing.

I’d gladly sit down for lunch with ya if you’re ever on this side of the Mtn.
Just so you can see it’s not personal or mean spirited
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1715365 - 01/16/21 04:05 PM YNWA [Re: Agent19]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

At the end of the storm.

#1715391 - 01/16/21 05:37 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
what would jesus do

#1717946 - 01/23/21 07:02 AM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

City or County: Lynchburg
Bump.

This thread is very important for folks to read. This is a clear indicator of gun owners not always being 2A friendly. This is how we ended up with UBC, too many sellers pushing BOS hard and not wanting to keep the restrictions off of us.

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1718259 - 01/23/21 07:07 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: Verylargeboots]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: Verylargeboots
Bump.

This thread is very important for folks to read. This is a clear indicator of gun owners not always being 2A friendly. This is how we ended up with UBC, too many sellers pushing BOS hard and not wanting to keep the restrictions off of us.

You win the redneck internet for the weekend.

young soros pretends to be holocaust survivor but he forgot to mentioned that he was co-conspirator that managed to survive by not getting killed by other Jews upon their escapes. His family got rich ratting out their own just like the gent here.

#1718269 - 01/23/21 07:32 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
nvcdl Offline
Bullseye

Loc: ORANGE
City or County: Orange
Good time to remind folks that all those Bill of Sales they have can & will be used against them by the Biden Admin.

#1719584 - 01/26/21 06:12 PM YNWA [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

There's a golden sky

#1719598 - 01/26/21 06:55 PM Re: Suspicious VA guntrader activity [Re: wscrst]
Bcmgunfighter Offline
Not all ARs are created equal...

City or County: Rochelle
I am still enjoying all the cordial feedback. People are making assumptions about assumptions. This is rich. Let's keep the thread going for as long as possible. We've got Jesus and Biden and Soros.

Well allow me to use my own profile to make a point. I have five pages of feedback. The amount of guns that I’ve sold in almost a decade of membership here? Three. Most of my feedback is for accessories.

Can you really blame anyone reading your original post for taking the stance that they have? Your complaining about a member exercising his constitutional rights more than you happen to be comfortable with is concerning. As for the fast talking, so what? Did your firearm go through an FFL or not?

Hey, guys. I just read all the negative remarks to my genuine concern. Thank you for your feedback. Did you know I voted for Joe Biden? Discuss.

I assume this to be a joke, but I can’t tell for certain?
DD Lite Rail II 14

MY DO NOT DEAL LIST
smilewhenIshoot - “There is zero evidence of voter fraud”
Manwich23 - supports Chinese/US power grid
JiveBunny
Downhillshot
Alwaystrading
dcarms - ATF CUCK

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >