Who's Online
9 registered (Aaron94, robinus, PMCguns, RETYRED49, red3, sbook, Craaber, AndrewR, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1740604 - 03/11/21 09:33 AM S&W shield ez9 opinion
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
does anyone own one, failure to fire?, sights, pros and cons. due to hand strength failing im considering one, thanks

#1741734 - 03/13/21 07:46 PM Re: S&W shield ez9 opinion [Re: imaduckin]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1747316 - 03/27/21 11:05 AM Re: S&W shield ez9 opinion [Re: Agent19]
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
I got one thinking my wife would like shooting it. Well, she likes the gun but doesn't get to shoot it much because I like shooting it more. The controls are very ergonomic, like most M&P pistols, and it really is "ez" to rack the slide. The 9ez would make an excellent choice for concealed carry. I still carry a higher capacity pistol for concealed carry but wouldn't feel under armed with the Shield EZ as my CC choice. Liked it so much I picked up a second one.

If you do buy one, just be aware that there is a recall on a short run of the pistols because of a potential issue with the hammer. One of mine is part of that recall and one of these days I will get around to sending it back to S&W for their inspection. Until then, I'll just keep on plinking with it.

#1748313 - 03/29/21 07:40 PM Re: S&W shield ez9 opinion [Re: imaduckin]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
Thanks guys