Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1745508 - 03/22/21 07:31 PM Aero_dude MAIL SCAMMER
mp619 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Alexandria
7 MAR 2021: Messaged Aero_dude about a DD RIS ii rail he posted for sale. Told him i wouldn't have the money until Friday the 12th. He accepted.

12 MAR 2021 Friday: Requested his payment info, he provided Zelle info using his cellphone number. Money sent, Aero confirmed, i respectfully asked for tracking info because of porch pirates, Aero also confirmed he would provide tracking along with a picture of the label to confirm. He gave a bunch of shop talk and sounded all excited about certain builds for the rest of the afternoon.

13 MAR 2021 Saturday: Here is when the excuses began. At 9AM i asked if he was sending the rail out today, he said he was waiting for the local gunsmith to open so they could take the barrel nut off. Then he would go straight to post office to send it off.

14 MAR 2021 Sunday: at 9:30am he says that the gunsmith was pretty busy and it took a long time to get the barrel nut off so he couldn't make it to the post office. He said he would be sending it FIRST thing Monday. Later in the day i respond and thank him for keeping me posted.

The Ghosting begins

15th Monday and 16th Tuesday i hear nothing.

17th Wednesday: i ask him to send me tracking on the rail. He replies that he thought he sent it to me but that he would send it to me once he gets home because the receipt is there.

18th Thursday: GHOST

19th Friday: GHOST

20th Sat: Please see photo below. He gives lame excuses like he was in the hospital and that his wife was supposed to send it on Monday.

This guy talks a lot of game but will NOT send out agreed upon items after taking your money. I understand that VAGT was meant for FTF sales but being 4 hours apart the natural thing to do would be to ask for shipping. I have confirmed with users on Tacswap that this guy is a SCAMMER and owes people money or items and that he GHOSTS once he gets payment. Do not deal with this guy at all. If he got something smart he want to say, he has my info come see me.

Attachments
a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

#1746295 - 03/24/21 07:35 PM Re: Aero_dude MAIL SCAMMER [Re: mp619]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

pm sent to Aero_dude

Members not involved in this transaction do not reply to this thread

Aero_dude (Member #59685)
User
Registered On: Mon Feb 03 2020 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: mp619
7 MAR 2021: Messaged Aero_dude about a DD RIS ii rail he posted for sale. Told him i wouldn't have the money until Friday the 12th. He accepted.

12 MAR 2021 Friday: Requested his payment info, he provided Zelle info using his cellphone number. Money sent, Aero confirmed, i respectfully asked for tracking info because of porch pirates, Aero also confirmed he would provide tracking along with a picture of the label to confirm. He gave a bunch of shop talk and sounded all excited about certain builds for the rest of the afternoon.

13 MAR 2021 Saturday: Here is when the excuses began. At 9AM i asked if he was sending the rail out today, he said he was waiting for the local gunsmith to open so they could take the barrel nut off. Then he would go straight to post office to send it off.

14 MAR 2021 Sunday: at 9:30am he says that the gunsmith was pretty busy and it took a long time to get the barrel nut off so he couldn't make it to the post office. He said he would be sending it FIRST thing Monday. Later in the day i respond and thank him for keeping me posted.

The Ghosting begins

15th Monday and 16th Tuesday i hear nothing.

17th Wednesday: i ask him to send me tracking on the rail. He replies that he thought he sent it to me but that he would send it to me once he gets home because the receipt is there.

18th Thursday: GHOST

19th Friday: GHOST

20th Sat: Please see photo below. He gives lame excuses like he was in the hospital and that his wife was supposed to send it on Monday.

This guy talks a lot of game but will NOT send out agreed upon items after taking your money. I understand that VAGT was meant for FTF sales but being 4 hours apart the natural thing to do would be to ask for shipping. I have confirmed with users on Tacswap that this guy is a SCAMMER and owes people money or items and that he GHOSTS once he gets payment. Do not deal with this guy at all. If he got something smart he want to say, he has my info come see me.

#1746766 - 03/25/21 10:20 PM Re: Aero_dude MAIL SCAMMER [Re: LaserJock]
mp619 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Alexandria
After attempting to do someone wrong, you don't get to complain about how you get treated in return. SO with that said and after receiving a disrespectful text message this evening from Daichan....(Aero_dude) TACSWAP user dperry0198 from Oklahoma City, OK would like his $275 back and you can keep his carrier. You scammed him by trying to trade the same rail you tried to sell me for his plate carrier and $275.
also Tacswap user tacant from Gilbert Arizona would like his $200 back that you scammed him for on some Level 4 plates
You play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

ADMINS what other proof is needed to ban this user before he continues to scam innocent people? please see below

Attachments
dperry0198.png

tacant.png

#1746768 - 03/25/21 10:33 PM Re: Aero_dude MAIL SCAMMER [Re: mp619]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Scammer banned

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?