Who's Online
13 registered (Stankyeti, PMOORE, guns85, AmarilloGrande, ARParker1977, SDSwoll, rollon, kevineu14, MSGShaw, GreenArrow08, ar1911col, Shadow01, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1748057 - 03/29/21 07:50 AM Comrad Biden’s coming gun control
Willee51 Offline
One shot, one kill..

Loc: Bedford County
City or County: Forest, VA
My opinion: I believe that w/in the next few months, or earlier, Comrade Biden will outlaw AR’s, AK’s, mags over 10-rounds, etc. They will institute diabolical new ways in which to enforce these new laws!!

Question: How do you think Patriotic Gun owners will react????

#1748079 - 03/29/21 09:31 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Probably not a good idea to answer this in a public forum.....just a thought....

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1748107 - 03/29/21 10:18 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
Originally Posted By: Willee51

Question: How do you think Patriotic Gun owners will react????

Please, president creepy, hurry up and get this civil war underway! I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to miss it.

#1748165 - 03/29/21 01:01 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Ali Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Fairfax
I think the biggest problem is when pushing thru unconstitutional "laws" is the lack of ability to enforce such laws. There are a lot of gun owners who would be upset. And I think a lot of law enforcement remember they swore an oath to uphold the constitution.

"To conquer a nation you must first disarms the citizens" --Adolf Hitler 1933

"Write it down and remember that we never gave in." - Immortal Technique

"Fight fire with water." Me

#1748210 - 03/29/21 03:29 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Verylargeboots]
DRDinthe703 Offline
9mm Junkie

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ashland
What he said muttley

#1748212 - 03/29/21 03:30 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
DRDinthe703 Offline
9mm Junkie

City or County: Ashland
One irony is, millions of gun owners are also Democrat. New and old gun owners and they voted for the guy, I'm quite sure of it!

#1748230 - 03/29/21 04:10 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
Creepy Uncle Joe's press secretary said the other day that Creepy Joe is getting ready to start his gun control agenda by executive order very soon. All I can say is when they come to take mine, send more than one body bag.

#1748233 - 03/29/21 04:23 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Va Hunter]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

City or County: Lynchburg
Originally Posted By: Va Hunter
Creepy Uncle Joe's press secretary said the other day that Creepy Joe is getting ready to start his gun control agenda by executive order very soon. All I can say is when they come to take mine, send more than one body bag.

Nazis used mass unmarked graves. So did Stalin. And Pol Pot. And (insert dictators name here). Uncle Joe will probably do the same.

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1748281 - 03/29/21 06:35 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

City or County: Stafford
Not sure what Biden can do via EO. Maybe try to restrict certain imports, attempt a registration scheme, or try to get BATF change a definition or two?

First step is to get backing by your local government(s) to protest any action, which will get other counties to notice (maybe do the same), which will get the attention of the state/commonwealth and other states, which may get the attention of those out of touch in DC.

#1751844 - 04/08/21 07:19 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: jr45]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Here is some of his intentions and will soon see more of this today.

Biden’s EO on gun control
Gun control backer nominated to lead ATF

#1751977 - 04/08/21 01:10 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Tazguy04 Offline
Tacticool Cat Trader

City or County: Henrico
Maybe he will forget to actually do anything.

#1752005 - 04/08/21 02:50 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Tazguy04]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Quote:
Biden directed the Department of Justice to propose rule changes that would regulate unfinished gun parts as completed guns. He also told the agency to change the rules around AR-15 pistol brace devices—specialty slings that replace standard shoulder stocks—which could potentially outlaw once-legal guns.

There will be no grandfathering... Biden is going for registration and turn in.

#1752010 - 04/08/21 02:54 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
The only thing Biden is really going for is civil war.

#1752022 - 04/08/21 04:10 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
IrishIII Offline
Marksman

City or County: Page
Where are we as Virginian’s? Citizens of the Commonwealth and the United States. Why aren’t we out rallying and putting forward candidates for the next election in Virginia? Or holding Kaine and Warner or other Representatives accountable for the shredding of the Constitution and Bill of Rights? Last I checked the Bill of Rights is absolute.

#1752046 - 04/08/21 05:14 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Irish7911 Offline
JJMcD

Loc: Richmond Va
City or County: Henrico (west End) Va
Because too many Virginians are Law Abiding citizens. Citizens who abhor violence and don't see that the way to peace is through strength.

#1752056 - 04/08/21 05:37 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

I believe any hope to stop this madness of non-stop attacks on ALL rights, starts with many localities saying enough is enough. Without governmental backing, I fear all we accomplish is just shouting at the deaf.

#1752078 - 04/08/21 06:56 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: IrishIII]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

We tried for an honest election -- That didn't work very well.

Can we really believe the next election will be any different?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

Edited by bustedknee (04/08/21 07:00 PM)

#1752080 - 04/08/21 07:01 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
downtownbrown Offline
Pea shooter

City or County: Alexandria
I think voicing concerns to your elected sheriffs is the key to local LE not enforcing these federally mandated rules.

#1752097 - 04/08/21 07:50 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: bustedknee]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
Originally Posted By: bustedknee
We tried for an honest election -- That didn't work very well.

Can we really believe the next election will be any different?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

This sums it up for me. Too many lefties who live off of those of us who work is the other half of the problem.

#1752166 - 04/09/21 12:28 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

It really burns me when a gun-grabber starts ranting about banning guns and magazines...I stop them and ask, "What about all those gun laws you rammed down our throats over the years?"

They say, "Well,those just aren't working."

I scream, "REPEAL THEM IF THEY DON'T WORK AND LET'S GO FROM THERE!"

#1752192 - 04/09/21 07:18 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: bustedknee]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Quote:
State Rep. Leo Biasiucci, a Republican who sponsored the bill, said, "If the federal government does anything that tries to infringe on our Second Amendment in the state of Arizona, we're not going to comply,"

Arizona signs law to protect the state

This is what needs to happen! If not at the state level, then starting at the local level.

#1752201 - 04/09/21 07:36 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Ali Offline
Gun fool

The numbers are not in their favor. They are grossly outnumbered. Many LEO will adhere to the oath they took about protecting and upholding the constitution. And they don't get paid enough to kick down doors of fellow law abiding, tax-paying citizens who just may be shod with nearly the same equipment they are.

A foolish mission.

#1752207 - 04/09/21 07:56 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Ali]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

They don’t need the local’s help but do have a willing Governor and senators. Based on some of the actions in the past, the likely assaults or “enforcements” will happen to individuals. They will try to make examples out of them to get others to capitulate. This is why I believe we need actual laws protecting us and governmental backing.

#1752296 - 04/09/21 10:30 AM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
Ali Offline
Gun fool

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, was a landmark U.S. Supreme Court case that established the principle of judicial review in the United States, meaning that American courts have the power to strike down laws, statutes, and some government actions that they find to violate the Constitution of the United States.

Date decided: 1803

Ruling court: Supreme Court of the United States

#1752371 - 04/09/21 01:02 PM Re: Comrad Biden’s coming gun control [Re: Willee51]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

The brilliance of leftist thinking:
Murder is punishable by life in prison, and in some places, death (not in VA!). Yet they make it a crime to carry a gun into a school zone.

So, clearly the gun is the problem, not the crazy that takes it into a school to slaughter children.

Sooooo, why not simply do away with murder charges and punish the gun after it commits the crime?

Disregard the question. They are already letting murderers (and known crazies) walk and punishing guns before the fact.

Brilliant, I tell you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >