Who's Online
19 registered (akfreak, harley, Mw7113, Col. Mosby, Josh0390, cummins01, Hanovergray, Wade12, komet45, browningv308, oldretpm56, GreenArrow08, 7 invisible), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1768575 - 05/28/21 10:57 AM Toneygee
InkedSquid2 Offline
Addicted

Loc: VA
City or County: Chesapeake
I absolutely despise doing this.

Made arrangements on 26May to meet on 27May at FFL for purchase of my Taurus around noon time. About 11am he stated he was running behind, waiting for his wife to get the kids. Told him no problem, I'm available all day. A few hours passed and I messaged him for an update, received no response. Message him again around 6pm asking if I should move on to another buyer, received no response.

Life happens, I get it. Hell, even if he changed his mind I'm not mad, just communicate that to me so I'm not wasting my time. Never left negative feedback, but felt it is warranted this time.

I have text messages if it is needed.

#1769768 - 05/31/21 10:16 PM Re: Toneygee [Re: InkedSquid2]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: InkedSquid2
I absolutely despise doing this.

Made arrangements on 26May to meet on 27May at FFL for purchase of my Taurus around noon time. About 11am he stated he was running behind, waiting for his wife to get the kids. Told him no problem, I'm available all day. A few hours passed and I messaged him for an update, received no response. Message him again around 6pm asking if I should move on to another buyer, received no response.

Life happens, I get it. Hell, even if he changed his mind I'm not mad, just communicate that to me so I'm not wasting my time. Never left negative feedback, but felt it is warranted this time.

I have text messages if it is needed.

MESSAGE SENT TO Toneygee FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?