Who's Online
14 registered (Oxmansupreme, smokem, NoCleverName11, VA_SHAKA, Ksd1911, NexNikko, XX44075, Dia, Fairtax, gunhunter, bjBoots, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1769061 - 05/29/21 08:56 PM akhunter
jfk1911 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Fredricksburg
City or County: Hartwood
See the post below from AK when I had once told him no to his offer and he felt so inclined to offer the same a second time, again I say No.

Toklat
akhunter Offline
Deer Slayer,AK Player!

Loc: Virginia
Okay so why did you say make offers?
You're obviously not worth dealing with you'll be stuck with that gun forever I offered you more than fair price hahaha

Edited by the cwa (05/31/21 10:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Fixed name in subject line

#1769771 - 05/31/21 10:26 PM Re: akhunter [Re: jfk1911]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: jfk1911
See the post below from AK when I had once told him no to his offer and he felt so inclined to offer the same a second time, again I say No.

Toklat
akhunter Offline
Deer Slayer,AK Player!

Okay so why did you say make offers?
You're obviously not worth dealing with you'll be stuck with that gun forever I offered you more than fair price hahaha

MESSAGE SENT TO akhunter FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMEBERS ARE NOT TO REPSOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1769779 - 06/01/21 12:22 AM Re: akhunter [Re: jfk1911]
akhunter Offline
Deer Slayer,AK Player!

City or County: Fredericksburg
JFK1911 obviously it's not a person of his word and is not worth wasting time dealing with.
His listing has been up for what seems like more than a year and is quite pathetic. He is price gouging in what he is asking for and then he clearly states his listing later to Make an Offer.
I generously offered him a more than fair price months after making him a previous offer after seeing that his gun was still listed and he was asking people to make offers and then he has the audacity to complain about it. What a cry baby give me a break! LOL
Anyone can see from my 18 pages of positive reviews that I am the sincere member here and that this guy is a clown.

Edited by akhunter (06/01/21 12:26 AM)