Who's Online
14 registered (Machinegunsniper3117, kidd, much ado, RETYRED49, Algotguns, WombatRider, PMCguns, Skywalking, M4E1, Chatton, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1789749 - 07/30/21 10:07 PM Greenarrow08
Vagunner231 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Richmond
Set up a date and time which was over an hour and a half drive for me one way on a Sunday morning. Planned for it all weekend, messaged me late on Saturday night and backed out without reason. I messaged back multiple times to set up a new date, messages were shown as read but no response in over a week.

I wouldn’t have had a problem if he told me he didn’t want to sell or that he couldn’t meet up. But I had to rearrange my weekend only for him to back out the night before. Do better next time.

#1789775 - 07/30/21 11:07 PM Re: Greenarrow08 [Re: Vagunner231]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Vagunner231
Set up a date and time which was over an hour and a half drive for me one way on a Sunday morning. Planned for it all weekend, messaged me late on Saturday night and backed out without reason. I messaged back multiple times to set up a new date, messages were shown as read but no response in over a week.

I wouldn’t have had a problem if he told me he didn’t want to sell or that he couldn’t meet up. But I had to rearrange my weekend only for him to back out the night before. Do better next time.

MESSAGE SENT TO Greenarrow08 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1791445 - 08/04/21 06:11 PM Re: Greenarrow08 [Re: Vagunner231]
GreenArrow08 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA
City or County: Page
First off lets get something straight on this! I sent you a message ahead of time stating that I would not be able to meet. I had a family issue arise.

The statement you made stating I read your messages is a bold face lie. I did not check my messages after I sent you that due to dealing with some personal issues related to my family. I am sorry you feel you were slighted. But making false statements is unfair. You do better!

The only reason I am even responding to this is that the admin emailed me requesting that I do so. I have years of solid interactions in here but this comment irks me!