Who's Online
7 registered (handsheldhigh1, The_Guvna, drew15, chmodx, Joey66, PMOORE, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1772274 - 06/07/21 10:34 PM Re: Member WY Red [Re: Sfach]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: Sfach
Well,Member 61000 and change my name is David, I never hide who I am or what I am about and I have never conducted a shady deal in over 12 years here in this Forum. Yes I am spirited.
If you dont like it.. GFY.

...Thanks for setting me straight with your vast experience here in the VAGT.
I think that now, because of the wisdom you have shared, that I am finally well informed enough and fully prepared to go about my way here in the VAGT in a more satisfactory manner.

Thank You for your input.

I didn’t accuse you if being shady. I just said the way you went about looking for this person was bad. If you sent this person money, then you would have as much info about him as any of us here. If he is not answering your calls and emails, then we can’t help you. The best way was to contact people be dealt with that gave him positive feedbacks and hope one of them has filled out a bill of sale with him or can direct you to an ffl that had done paperwork for him. And you kept calling him Red, which is a functional character in a cowboy book I read in high school about a rodeo rider nicknamed Red. I am sure you didn’t send money to someone named Red; therefore, you just need a tip on any FFL deal he had done recently and contact the police kn that. They would have all of his info.

Folks were trying to help you out and you get confrontational about it. I wonder if thst is the reason you’re on ignore list of many people here long before this incident.

I hope you get your money or gun. It is not cool for people to scam another. Your experience certainly gives many people a reason to trust but verify.

#1772328 - 06/08/21 06:39 AM Re: Member WY Red [Re: Sfach]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
Thank You for sharing.
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#1802272 - 09/08/21 12:49 AM Re: Member WY Red [Re: Sfach]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Saw Red at Captain George sea food place in williambugr over labor day weekend. He didn’t look good, walking with a limp and his left shoe was a sixe bigger than his right. I can’t tell if he got a burst ankle and nursing it back or something else major.

#1805473 - 09/18/21 11:55 AM Re: Member WY Red [Re: Sfach]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Sfach , have you gotten ahold of him yet?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2