Who's Online
1 registered (Rudy42), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1802331 - 09/08/21 08:17 AM SuzyKyoo
bink923 Offline
Certified Freedom Reloader

Loc: Warrenton, VA
City or County: Faquier
Everything was lined up to do a trade with stripper clips and cash for primers. Agreed to meet on Sunday at noon. Gave my number in case their were any issues. Sat at the meetup spot for half an hour. No show. Reached out on here. Messages were read but ignored. Seems like a reputable trader but the radio silence is kinda lame. It wouldn't have been hard to send a message here or send me a text if you weren't going to make it. Could have easily rescheduled.

https://imgur.com/gallery/TrQPYdp

#1805587 - 09/18/21 07:31 PM Re: SuzyKyoo [Re: bink923]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: bink923
Everything was lined up to do a trade with stripper clips and cash for primers. Agreed to meet on Sunday at noon. Gave my number in case their were any issues. Sat at the meetup spot for half an hour. No show. Reached out on here. Messages were read but ignored. Seems like a reputable trader but the radio silence is kinda lame. It wouldn't have been hard to send a message here or send me a text if you weren't going to make it. Could have easily rescheduled.

MESSAGE SENT TO SuzyKyoo FRO RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1805673 - 09/19/21 08:56 AM Re: SuzyKyoo [Re: bink923]
SuzyKyoo Offline
Raised, Dubbed, and Created

Loc: NoVA and Nomadic
City or County: Virginia
Longer post below, but the TL;DR version is this: noob forum member uses negative feedback button instead of adult communication.

Bink is correct, I am a reputable forum member with years of history and hundreds of transactions with positive feedback, and hundreds more transactions for which feedback wasn’t posted due to respecting other members’ wishes for privacy. His track record here, not so much.

We agreed upon terms for a deal, and Bink proposed a time/date/location, this much is accurate. I never committed to his proposal due to my own schedule uncertainties. To Bink’s credit, he proposed a location that was convenient for me - which I appreciated, but I didn’t commit to his proposal.

Bink also failed to mention that he too didn’t follow up after his proposed date/time/place fell through. And just finally got around to resorting to negative feedback instead ? If anything in this entire experience is “lame” as Bink said, it would be this.

Bink doesn’t seem to understand the VGT forum, or it’s community of members and standards. This kind of crap is what you’d expect from the Armslist crowd.

Bink has been added to my ‘ignore list’.
VTBodybuilder
Workaholic