Who's Online
9 registered (J D Shelby, SgtSquishySquash, Stankyeti, mmc-ret, jblack87, Jacacl, ken792, DDGdrvr, Speedyarms), 2 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1815754 - 10/20/21 03:48 AM Looking for a real church
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Local church pastors are pushing vaccines hard while upgrading their vehicles, mansions, and fancy wardrobes. It is time for me to find a real church that does not demand donations while still keeping their doors closed to most activities.

#1815983 - 10/20/21 07:22 PM Re: Looking for a real church [Re: Jimmm]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
I recommend the FSM Church.
It makes more sense than any of the other religions.

#1815990 - 10/20/21 07:44 PM Re: Looking for a real church [Re: Jimmm]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Originally Posted By: Jimmm
Local church pastors are pushing vaccines hard while upgrading their vehicles, mansions, and fancy wardrobes. It is time for me to find a real church that does not demand donations while still keeping their doors closed to most activities.

Good for you... a REAL Southern Baptist Church with a REAL Pastor is fantastic stuff... at least for me and mine.

Back when I was South Georgia, a couple of Jehovah Witnesses rang the doorbell of my Pastor... he invited them in... his wife offered them sweet tea and fresh cookies... he listened to them... then he spoke... 30 minutes later the were Southern Baptists.

Chuck had a hot rod truck with mag wheels etc. His license plate read "SERMON8R".

Best of luck to you... the Pastor is the rock of any church.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1816023 - 10/20/21 09:21 PM Re: Looking for a real church [Re: Jimmm]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Any of the above church support abortion? While I don’t persecute people for their action, I do NOT support abortion, especially now that I know they use the murdered babies for sadistic and financial gains.

#1816402 - 10/22/21 12:53 AM Re: Looking for a real church [Re: Jimmm]
Wetlax Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: VA
My pops is the pastor of Hebron Baptist over In spotys. If your In fred check it out

#1816829 - 10/23/21 09:54 AM Re: Looking for a real church [Re: Wetlax]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Originally Posted By: Wetlax
My pops is the pastor of Hebron Baptist over In spotys. If your In fred check it out

Is he endorsing the vax? What’s his view on abortion and open same sex marriage practice? One local church here flies the rainbow flag and BLM flags and gone woke recently.