Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1857166 - 02/19/22 11:57 AM Redskindad
M3_Voodoo Offline
The Accountant

Loc: United States
City or County: PORTSMOUTH
Avoid this user if at all possible.

Messaged me saying he was interested in items I had posted. After convo via text we settled on the items that he wanted first and I marked them SPF. Now there may have been some miscommunication on when I thought we were scheduled to meet at first ( a wasted trip that ended up costing me quite a bit) Then he says he will come to me the next time ( doesn't show and doesn't respond to text until I say I'll have to make the items available if I don't hear anything). This guys comms were trash the entire time. The kicker was today when we didn't meet early as I understood we would (again no no comms on his part) then he tells me he ordered parts online and they had arrived. He then tries to get another item from me at a lower price than I was asking. If he found what he needed elsewhere, fine, communicate that. Instead I have wasted time and gas for nothing.

Don't have terrible comms and lead a buyer on. Dont agree to a price and a deal then say nothing when circumstances change.

Luckily I have had other inquiries but this is not how u handle your business. I also have text if needed.

#1857767 - 02/20/22 10:01 PM Re: Redskindad [Re: M3_Voodoo]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: M3_Voodoo
Avoid this user if at all possible.

Messaged me saying he was interested in items I had posted. After convo via text we settled on the items that he wanted first and I marked them SPF. Now there may have been some miscommunication on when I thought we were scheduled to meet at first ( a wasted trip that ended up costing me quite a bit) Then he says he will come to me the next time ( doesn't show and doesn't respond to text until I say I'll have to make the items available if I don't hear anything). This guys comms were trash the entire time. The kicker was today when we didn't meet early as I understood we would (again no no comms on his part) then he tells me he ordered parts online and they had arrived. He then tries to get another item from me at a lower price than I was asking. If he found what he needed elsewhere, fine, communicate that. Instead I have wasted time and gas for nothing.

Don't have terrible comms and lead a buyer on. Dont agree to a price and a deal then say nothing when circumstances change.

Luckily I have had other inquiries but this is not how u handle your business. I also have text if needed.

MESSAGE SENT TO Redskindad FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?