Who's Online
7 registered (PMOORE, Jaydubya87, TheFielder, 40thAlabama, Titus, Otislee, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1866697 - 03/15/22 09:58 AM jlthom
igreear Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Woodbridge
Very poor communications. This user reached out to me, I was very polite and accepted his offer. He went radio silent for over a week before responding. Thats not a problem, I understand people are busy, but he then went silent again and essentially ghosted me.

If you want to get out of a trade/sale and are having second thoughts, thats no problem and I even mentioned (after another few days of not hearing anything back) that if he was having second thoughts, just to let me know so I can start looking elsewhere.

He then "ignored" me here on VAGT.

I would not recommend trying to do business with jlthom.

Edit: for specifics, I had a WTT out (my radian ax556 lower for an aimpoint acro p2) Jlthom messages me saying its a deal if I also include $200 cash on my side and I respond that its a deal! His message sent 2/28, mine 3/4. Were busy people, so no big deal. My friend is interested in one of his WTS posts, so I message him for my friend, hoping we can both go down and meet him same time, so 2 birds 1 stone kinda thing, since we're a couple hours apart.

I ask for pics of the acro P2 and tell him if he needs any more pics of my ax556 lower to let me know, and then he goes radio silent until I find out now that he has "ignored" me here.

I sent him separate messages here on VAGT hoping maybe he overlooked them or something, but have seen him bump his other posts.

All in all, Id just have appreciated better communication so Id have known to start looking somewhere else and not miss out on others who had messaged me elsewhere about the lower.

Edited by igreear (03/15/22 10:11 AM)

#1866917 - 03/15/22 07:56 PM Re: jlthom [Re: igreear]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: igreear
Very poor communications. This user reached out to me, I was very polite and accepted his offer. He went radio silent for over a week before responding. Thats not a problem, I understand people are busy, but he then went silent again and essentially ghosted me.

If you want to get out of a trade/sale and are having second thoughts, thats no problem and I even mentioned (after another few days of not hearing anything back) that if he was having second thoughts, just to let me know so I can start looking elsewhere.

He then "ignored" me here on VAGT.

I would not recommend trying to do business with jlthom.

Edit: for specifics, I had a WTT out (my radian ax556 lower for an aimpoint acro p2) Jlthom messages me saying its a deal if I also include $200 cash on my side and I respond that its a deal! His message sent 2/28, mine 3/4. Were busy people, so no big deal. My friend is interested in one of his WTS posts, so I message him for my friend, hoping we can both go down and meet him same time, so 2 birds 1 stone kinda thing, since we're a couple hours apart.

I ask for pics of the acro P2 and tell him if he needs any more pics of my ax556 lower to let me know, and then he goes radio silent until I find out now that he has "ignored" me here.

I sent him separate messages here on VAGT hoping maybe he overlooked them or something, but have seen him bump his other posts.

All in all, Id just have appreciated better communication so Id have known to start looking somewhere else and not miss out on others who had messaged me elsewhere about the lower.

MESSAGE SENT TO jlthom FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1868057 - 03/18/22 06:45 PM Re: jlthom [Re: igreear]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Response from jlthom.

Originally Posted By: jlthom
Delete this please. Thank you.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?