Who's Online
14 registered (Justin94, Blu18, 2022runner, BillofRights, Jmduke86, Andrew454, RedBeardOutlaw, Boomer0828, 6 invisible), 16 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1869507 - 03/22/22 06:33 PM AUD77 Scammer located - BANNED
Breadman Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Tappahannock

AUD77 is a scammer. He replied to a WTB add that I had posted. He insisted to Venmo payment, but slightly changed the spelling of his name for his Venmo payee identification. I “mistakenly” spelled his name as it is in his email address. He said that he did not receive payment. He then started signing his emails to me with the “new” spelling of his name. The “new” spelling did not match his email address. (The two spellings are Michael and Micheal).
I was able to reverse the Venmo charge and told him that I would come to him and pay him cash. He stated that he would only accept Venmo payment and then ship. His unwillingness to accept cash face to face was the final straw.

I have all the emails to verify what I am saying and would be happy to share them with you.

He is a new vaguntrader member and I don’t want to deal with the drama of “negative feedback”. I just wanted to let you know and you can ban him if you see fit, after you are satisfied that I am being truthful.

My hackles should have been raised sooner, but I was hopeful that he had something that I am having trouble locating.

Ben

#1869588 - 03/22/22 10:20 PM AUDI77 Banned [Re: Breadman]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192