If you Google "SMITH & WESSON SHIELD PLUS OPTICS READY BUNDLE 9MM 3.1" BARREL 13-ROUNDS 5 MAGS" You'll get the exact setup I'm selling which is like new with original packaging. I have everything that came with it including the satchel. THIS WILL ALSO COME WITH A WE THE PEOPLE KYDEX HOLSTER. I have other holsters available if interested. Selling for $500 firm. I'm taking a loss with the $50 price difference, taxes, shipping and holster but looking to go the P365 route instead. Please don't message requesting a lower price on this one. There is no wiggle room. I'm not against trades but please message with what you have to trade rather than just asking if I'm interested in trading. Makes for an awkward conversation when I say, "yes, I'd consider trades" and the response is "perfect, I have a Heritage Rough Rider 22LR revolver, when can you meet?" or more commonly "interested in a 870 Remington...no,...Scorpio EVO.....no, $4k Dan Wesson.....no....."I thought you said you were interested in trades".

The pictures don't do the sights justice. Great stock sights on this firearm.

No manual safety on this model.

I've got an FFL near me that charges $15 in Midlothian. But can meet at a preferred FFL if within a reasonable distance. All state laws apply and buyer take responsibility of transfer.

Stay well.

$500

Attachments
Shield Plus - 1.jpg

Shield Plus - 2.jpg

Shield Plus - 3.jpg

Shield Plus - 4.jpg

Edited by SouthOfTheRiver (08/08/22 09:23 AM)