Who's Online
7 registered (13D_B3S, M374ME, Noah123, toojon, DougN, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1973049 - 01/21/23 11:28 AM The Rape of The Mind ... You Too Would Confess ... Pavlov's Students as Circus Tamers
6watcher Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia - Spotsy
City or County: Fredericksburg
I have lost track now of just how many have declared that THIS, is about a war for your(our) mind(s). I have tried to use 'the world' is NOT the 'Earth' approach with folks, I think the way to approach the perusal of the following is to look at all this current craziness as the world being a concentration camp built by the antagonists. We also should remember their method, and be on high alert for THEIR COMING SOLUTION...

Political conditioning should not be confused with training or persuasion or even indoctrination. It is more than that. It is tampering. It is taking possession of both the simplest and the most complicated nervous patterns of man. It is the battle for the possession of the nerve cells. It is coercion and enforced conversion. Instead of conditioning man to an unbiased facing of reality, the seducer conditions him to catchwords, verbal stereotypes, slogans, formulas, symbols. Pavlovian strategy in the totalitarian sense means imprinting prescribed reflexes on a mind that has been broken down. The totalitarian wants first the required response from the nerve cells, then control of the individual, and finally control of the masses. The system starts with verbal conditioning and training by combining the required stereotypes with negative or positive stimuli: pain, or reward. In the P.O.W. camps in Korea where there was individual and mass brainwashing, the negative and positive conditioning stimuli were usually hunger and food. The moment the soldier conformed to the party line his food ration was improved: say yes, and I'll give you a piece of candy!

The whole gamut of negative stimuli, as we saw them in the Schwable case, consists of physical pressure, moral pressure, fatigue, hunger, boring repetition, confusion by seemingly logical syllogisms. Many victims of totalitarianism have told me in interviews that the most upsetting experience they faced in the concentration camps was the feeling of loss of logic, the state of confusion into which they had been brought the state in which nothing had any validity. They had arrived at the Pavlovian state of inhibition, which psychiatrists call mental disintegration or depersonalization. It seemed as if they had unlearned all their former responses and had not yet adopted new ones. But in reality they simply did not know what was what.

The Pavlovian theory translated into a political method, as a way of levelling the mind (the Nazis called it "Gleichschaltung") is the stock in trade of totalitarian countries. Some psychiatric points are of interest because we see that Pavlovian training can be used successfully only when special mental conditions prevail. In order to tame people into the desired pattern, victims must be brought to a point where they have lost their alert consciousness and mental awareness. Freedom of discussion and free intellectual exchange hinder conditioning. Feelings of terror, feelings of fear and hopelessness, of being alone, of standing with one's back to the wall, must be instilled.

#1973407 - 01/22/23 08:39 AM Re: The Rape of The Mind ... You Too Would Confess ... Pavlov's Students as Circus Tamers [Re: 6watcher]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
did lue-jones get a new name lol

#1974573 - 01/25/23 11:54 AM Re: The Rape of The Mind ... You Too Would Confess ... Pavlov's Students as Circus Tamers [Re: 6watcher]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M

Mass formation psychosis