Who's Online
7 registered (Hobbez84, DATJR, dzz, harpua, K31fan, Trekker60, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#392781 - 09/17/12 10:06 PM C&R FFL
mgbill Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Maryland
City or County: Frederick
Am I to understand that no one from this forum will sell and ship a C&R firearm to a C&R FFL holder in another state?

#392997 - 09/18/12 12:17 PM Re: C&R FFL [Re: mgbill]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
If I was selling a C&R gun, I would gladly ship it out of state to an FFL03. If I was driving that way, I'd even drop it on your doorstep.
Have you asked every member here to come to that conclusion?
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#393062 - 09/18/12 02:21 PM Re: C&R FFL [Re: rromeo]
mgbill Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Maryland
City or County: Frederick
Thanks for the response. My original post was to ask as many people as possible whether I had misinterpreted some of the posts I've read. There seemed to be a "Virginia Only" theme in a lot of them and I was puzzled.

Apparently I have misinterpreted. Thanks again.

#393098 - 09/18/12 03:29 PM Re: C&R FFL [Re: mgbill]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Loc: Fredericksburg VA
City or County: Fredericksburg
I would have NO PROBLEM shipping from my 03 to another person with a 03, as long as they pay for the shipping, and I have a copy of their 03 before I ship.

"As for myself, I prefer the M1911. To me, a Glock is about as good-looking as a lump of coal." . . . Chris Kyle (American Gun)

#393162 - 09/18/12 05:24 PM Re: C&R FFL [Re: mgbill]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
Originally Posted By: mgbill
Thanks for the response. My original post was to ask as many people as possible whether I had misinterpreted some of the posts I've read. There seemed to be a "Virginia Only" theme in a lot of them and I was puzzled.

Apparently I have misinterpreted. Thanks again.

This site surely has a few "loud" members that are like that. Since they have the attitude, they have to make it heard. Most of us aren't like that, even native born Virginians.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.