Who's Online
13 registered (CombatMagnum, guns85, Saul_Gooooodman, Denzel, CrispyPickle, Texasflyboy, thesug28, zgarete94, jblack87, Ayal, SgtSquishySquash, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#540163 - 05/25/13 02:36 PM I want to sell a pistol to a long time friend in Maryland
Boaz357 Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Newport News
I am going back overseas in the military and want to sell my pistol to a civilian friend in Maryland. Is there another way besides using a gun shop to ship it to him?

#540222 - 05/25/13 05:19 PM Re: I want to sell a pistol to a long time friend in Maryland [Re: Boaz357]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
A gun shop doesn't have to ship it TO him, but he can only pick it up from a gun shop in Maryland. I presume you are too busy to personally deliver it to an FFL in MD?
What is you're issue with shipping it? If the cost is a factor, see David at Demon Tactical in VA Beach. He will hook up service members.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.