I picked up one of these little fellas after wanting a semi automatic 22WMR for some time. My expectations weren’t super high, but the CMR30 checked all the boxes when it came to things that I wanted from a 22WMR rifle.

First thing I did was take off the Magpul MBUS sights and throw them on one of my ARs.
I went with a Hawke 1-4x24 with IR L4a reticle on top of an American Defense QD mount.

Right now I’ve got a magpul vertical fore grip on it, but that will probably be changed out with a magpul bipod when I’m shooting from a bench.

My only real complaints about the CMR30 are with the stock and hand guard. The stock is more than a little flimsy feeling, but it does just fine for my purposes. The hand guard is a little short for my liking. My preference would be to cover most of the barrel with a longer hand guard.

The trigger is good, but I am thinking about putting a Tandem Kross Victory trigger in it to make it even better.

I am also considering changing the safety out with Tandem Kross’ offering. Factory is fine, but a larger profile wouldn’t hurt.

I didn’t have much time to spend at the range but I did want to sight it in and get an idea of what groups would be like with two of the brands of 22WMR I had on hand. I was also curious to see if there would be a point of impact change due to the suppressor.

I put 60 rounds through it total. 30 were 40 grain CCI Maximags and 30 were 45 grain Hornady Critical Defense. I had absolutely zero issues with either of them. I’m going to try some 30 grain loads in the future, but I am expecting some feed issues with those.

The middle group on the target above was 8 rounds of CCI, with and without the suppressor, AND 8 rounds of the Hornady, with and without the suppressor. As you can see, the point of impact didn’t change much.

The bottom group was 5 rounds of CCI with the suppressor.

Both groups were at 25 yards, done at an indoor range.

It was a very short range trip, but I am pretty happy with the initial results of this set up and I’m glad I bought the thing...so far laugh

Under no circumstances will I do a deal with Paul Gagni, from Virginia Beach. Buyers and sellers beware of this guy.