Who's Online
25 registered (A218julian, ChewbaccaBeast, dana_bp, BUFF, louie0914, Dave1978, jmv7580, WagonBurner, 9mmchallenger, SlickStang, bat21, Bbrenn, Riverroad, sleepysohc, Bullet41, merlint325, jericholima, XX44075, Zach17981, SDSwoll, njmdoza, 4 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#833352 - 12/26/14 05:23 PM handsheldhigh1
Run24x Offline
.40 Sucks

Loc: Chesapeake
City or County: Chesapeake
Here is the story, and why i am choosing to leave this member a negative review.

I posted an iPad for sell, handsheldhigh1 said ill take it and gave me his number. We talked via text and agreed that 10 new PMAGS and 80$ would be a fair trade. We continued to talk and attempted to decide when and where we were going to meet. He said after 11 on Saturday would work, i agreed that would work. He threw out a location and I disagreed and said i wanted to meet closer to my home. He asked where i lived and i gave him a reference to the area that i live in. We talked a bit more and never came to a location and specific time. So i graciously informed him that and i quote "due to us having a clear meeting location issue i'm going to go ahead and give someone else a shot at the iPad. Plenty of people want it and i don't feel i should have to pull teeth over setting a time and a place. best of luck" The member then wanted to meet sooner, and could meet wherever i chose. I decided i was done dealing with him and made a deal with another member. handsheldhigh1 has been texting me telling me i violated our agreement, threatening to leave me with NEG FEEDBACK and BLAH BLAH BLAH.He has has been very insistent that a deal was made, how ever.

shotgun NO TIME WAS SET, NO LOCATION WAS SET shotgun

I personally feel i have done nothing wrong by trading with another member. I was courteous and honest throughout my conversation with this member. handsheldhigh1 made it difficult to seal a deal, and i moved on, and he is upset with me because i got tired of trying to deal with him. My apologies we did not make a deal, and i am sorry that you are offended or whatever you feel. Once again, no deal was made so go pound sand. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings. Be an adult and get over yourself please.
Decided i would put the truth out before you had a chance to misconstrue what actually happened. As i said before you didn't pull the trigger and finalize a deal. So i decided to deal with someone else. Simple as that.

#833437 - 12/26/14 09:13 PM Re: handsheldhigh1 [Re: Run24x]
handsheldhigh1 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: Hayes
City or County: Hampton
We had a deal with a time and place and he canceled it. That's the simple story.

I told him I was going to leave him negative feed back and he told me that was childish and then he left it for me. Lol

MOD EDIT ADDITIONAL COMMENT FROM handsheldhigh1:

"I was going to meet run24x on 11/27/14 some time after 11:am. He gave me his address of the office at his complex that he lived at so I could use my gps to give him a time. Before I could he made a deal with another member and did not want to admit that he broke are deal.
He said I was first in line and he could do the deal anytime on Saterday

The only bad part is he said I must be just another suck up military guy.

God bless the troops and all they do."

Edited by the cwa (12/27/14 10:11 PM)