Who's Online
4 registered (taylors, Cannons123, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1184904 - 04/12/17 09:46 PM Brud Carey
MWH265 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Prince William
City or County: Prince William
Made an offer to Brud Carey early afternoon which he declined, then gave him the "I'll Take it" at asking price. We set a place and were working on a time and date. We even exchanged phone numbers and texted. Told him I would check back in in the evening and when I did so, found he had removed himself from the PM and had removed the ad. Sent a few messages and texts which are unanswered. He has read them. So if you make a deal with him, don't count on it until you get the item in hand.

#1184918 - 04/12/17 10:18 PM Re: Brud Carey [Re: MWH265]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
Originally Posted By: MWH265
Made an offer to Brud Carey early afternoon which he declined, then gave him the "I'll Take it" at asking price. We set a place and were working on a time and date. We even exchanged phone numbers and texted. Told him I would check back in in the evening and when I did so, found he had removed himself from the PM and had removed the ad. Sent a few messages and texts which are unanswered. He has read them. So if you make a deal with him, don't count on it until you get the item in hand.

PM sent to Brud Carey encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1184926 - 04/12/17 10:32 PM Re: Brud Carey [Re: MWH265]
Brud Carey Offline
Marksman

Loc: Va, Fairfax
City or County: Springfield
Absolutely ridiculous . . . asking about the gun and coming up with the money is two different things. I'll take it, rarely means it is sold. My policy (see many comments about dealing with me) is the first one coming with the cash buys the equipment. We were in discussion, but since nothing was firm . . . and someone else showed with the cash, the gun was sold. Sorry the member has hurt feelings, but slow does not wind the race here. I reject his so called comments, but other members are welcome to look at my record and judge for themselves.

#1184966 - 04/13/17 06:19 AM Re: Brud Carey [Re: MWH265]
MWH265 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Prince William
Rules are rules and an "I'll take it" has always been the standard on this site. Money was in hand, just needed a time and date. Refusing to communicate your decision sell the gun out from under me just shows what kind of man you are. Not one of your word or the rules. Doing what you did is just being an **I miss Obama**.

Watch the fuss filter cheats. This is your warning.

Future rule violations may result in loss of shoutbox priviliges, timeout or ban. Please review the forum rules below.

www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/611981/WEBSITE_RULES

Both members have replied. Thread is locked

Edited by LaserJock (04/13/17 06:24 AM)