Who's Online
3 registered (Philly86, larry1341, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1276447 - 11/08/17 01:21 PM hjcook1
Heavy Offline
Heavy

Loc: South Hill, VA
City or County: south hill
Very disappointed with the dealings I had with hjcook1. I listed a pistol And he messsged saying he wanted the pistol. We agreed on DATE, TIME and LOCATION. I even knocked $25 off because I was going to be very close to where he lives. I got a message the night before our scheduled meeting saying he is getting a car out of the shop on Friday and it was going to be more than he anticipated, and that he needed to back out of our deal.

I turned down 2 offers for full price on the pistol after he and I agreed on the sale. I have contacted both people and they have since bought other firearms.

#1280248 - 11/16/17 04:23 PM Re: hjcook1 [Re: Heavy]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to hjcook1 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1280287 - 11/16/17 05:33 PM Re: hjcook1 [Re: Heavy]
hjcook1 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: King and Queen
City or County: King & Queen Co.
Had a deal with this Gentleman but unfortunately had to back out because of a $1600.00 vehicle repair bill that should have been less than $1000.00. I contacted Heavy and explained the situation and apologize to him for having to back out on the deal the day before our meeting. I have had several deals fall through for me on Vaguntrader and although dissiponted, I understood and was able to later sell the item to someone else. I guess 38 positive deals means nothing.

"You can be as tough as nails and still be a gentleman"

"Honor, Courage, Commitment"
Cerififed Glock Armor