Who's Online
16 registered (CoolLogic, jims59, unreel, Lucky7, longhunter09, PIConnection, CowboyECHO, Gkimon, Dannylee, NCBC, ELJONE, VA_SHAKA, Tundradude, kg23, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1308013 - 01/22/18 05:45 AM Brianpack
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

Loc: South Carolina
City or County: Piedmont
I have grown up believing and practicing that a man's word is his bond. I messaged Brian about an item he had for sale via pm and text asking for pictures of an AMD 65.After seeing the pictures I telephoned Brian and told him that I wanted it. The problem was the distance between us. I was travelling to Richmond but Brian was unable to make the gun show. He stated he had a friend who might be going and could possibly bring it,if not his friend travels past my area often and could possibly bring it then. I agreed.
Saturday the morning of the show I text Brian and received no answer. Figuring that he worked late I waited until noon to telephone. I was told by Brian that he sold the firearm to someone local. If Brian had given me the opportunity we could have worked something out. I advised him that this was not the right thing to do. Brian stated that he did not want to deal with the transport of the gun and usually doesn't do this kind of thing. Again, I was not given an opportunity for another solution.
I have no confidence in this man and will not have any further contact with. May I suggest you do the same.
Algotguns-Member in good standing since 2010

#1308451 - 01/22/18 10:30 PM Re: Brianpack [Re: Algotguns]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to Brianpack encouraging a response.

Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply