Who's Online
13 registered (cvo springer, Craaber, DamonL, SLP73, louie0914, rootsman, GreenArrow08, bcbigbuck, 5 invisible), 13 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1350745 - 05/08/18 06:05 PM Brooklyn
Bn1837 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Fairfax
City or County: Fairfax

Was supposed to make a deal with this member today, at first comms were great. He had to change up the time a little and i was able to deal with it. I showed up and waited for 45 mins and never heard back from him. Texted several times with no reply. Have been in contact with a mod about the issue and decided to warn others about this member

#1351475 - 05/10/18 09:26 PM Re: Brooklyn [Re: Bn1837]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: Bn1837

Was supposed to make a deal with this member today, at first comms were great. He had to change up the time a little and i was able to deal with it. I showed up and waited for 45 mins and never heard back from him. Texted several times with no reply. Have been in contact with a mod about the issue and decided to warn others about this member

PM sent to Brooklyn encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1351586 - 05/11/18 08:32 AM Re: Brooklyn [Re: BobVA]
Brooklyn Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
First of all I don’t even know who this person is I haven’t agreed to buy anything from anyone on here recently and the people I did agree to purchase or sell to were all great transactions. If someone is trying to sell something and I realize it’s a piece of trash then I am not going to purchase it. Also please don’t be mad and bitter with me because you cannot sale your merchandise.