Who's Online
14 registered (htc0, wcd70, runngun, Bad Lieutenant, Stankyeti, Boomer0828, LukefromTx, 7 invisible), 16 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1372525 - 07/08/18 08:47 PM Mr.Carnage
zstellwag Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Mechanicsville
We had agreed via PM and text to meet at 9AM on 7-7-18 to conduct a transaction. I drove a considerable distance (and he knew that). He was a no-call, no-show to the transaction. My texts went through, he never responded.

Based on his post history, I’d say someone gave him more money for the item I was buying. Personally, I honor the first person that I say “sold” to, but even if he wanted to be dishonorable, he could have at least called to tell me the deal was off and saved me hours of driving and gas money going from central Virginia to northern Virginia where he insisted on meeting.

Absolutely no use for this member and I will likely leave this site over this. I’ve conducted dozens of transactions and never encountered a more worthless, cowardly human.

#1372589 - 07/08/18 11:36 PM Re: Mr.Carnage [Re: zstellwag]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

Pm sent to Mr.Carnage encouraging the member to reply. Other members not involved in this transaction Do NOT respond.

Lj - site moderator

Originally Posted By: zstellwag
We had agreed via PM and text to meet at 9AM on 7-7-18 to conduct a transaction. I drove a considerable distance (and he knew that). He was a no-call, no-show to the transaction. My texts went through, he never responded.

Based on his post history, I’d say someone gave him more money for the item I was buying. Personally, I honor the first person that I say “sold” to, but even if he wanted to be dishonorable, he could have at least called to tell me the deal was off and saved me hours of driving and gas money going from central Virginia to northern Virginia where he insisted on meeting.

Absolutely no use for this member and I will likely leave this site over this. I’ve conducted dozens of transactions and never encountered a more worthless, cowardly human.

#1373129 - 07/10/18 02:42 PM Re: Mr.Carnage [Re: zstellwag]
Mr.Carnage Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ashburn
I sold the firearm, the day before and completely forgot to message zstellwag. I even marked the firearm sold on VAGT, but I completely forgot to message zstellwag. I've had nothing but good feedback since I've been on VAGT. I ended up booking a trip Saturday at 1AM to Florida and didn't have service to text him at all. Once again I apologize.

The trip was a last minute trip. I'll be more than happy to reimburse you for the trouble and gas. I'll give you the difference of what I sold it for which was $2100, so if you want the $100 I'll be more than happy to give it to you. I completely forgot to text you, and I do care about my feedback more than some $100 difference.

I literally just landed a few hours ago and just got home.

I was on the plane and had no service.

Since you think I'm so full of it.

I never said SOLD. The SOLD was for the individual who purchased it the day before and like I said earlier it was a mistake of mine that I've owned up to and completely forgot to text you about it. The Florida trip was last minute.

I can show you the receipts and all, what else would you like to see?

Edited by Mr.Carnage (07/10/18 02:45 PM)