Who's Online
2 registered (9mmguy510, 1 invisible), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1387548 - 08/15/18 10:23 PM gsintxz
KPerry703 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Woodbridge VA
City or County: Woodbridge
gsintxz met with this guy today and he was a complete con artist. We discussed the transaction prior to meeting and set up everything. He then changed the transaction and harassed me over the phone for almost five hours after. He then called me a liar and started trying to insult me via text message. Don't do business with gsintxz not trustworthy.

#1387555 - 08/15/18 10:55 PM Re: gsintxz [Re: KPerry703]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to gsintxz encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Edited by BobVA (08/15/18 10:56 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1387558 - 08/15/18 11:01 PM Re: gsintxz [Re: KPerry703]
gsintxz Offline
Marksman

Loc: Arlington, VA
City or County: Arlington
https://imgur.com/a/vKayS81

Met with this use story, he sent me a picture of his ar 15 , his reflex sight and his iron sights. After we agreed to meet face to face, we initially agreed to meet half way (in Franconia). Because I work full time I told him that I wouldnt be able to make it to Franconia until 6:00 PM. He insisted that he would come to my neck of the woods since he didn't have work today.

As soon as we met and I checked out the goods, I noticed that that iron sights that were pictured and that he mentioned were missing. Taking into account the fact that he drove all the way from woodbridge, I told him that he could mail it to him (and top of that I offered to even pay for the postage). After leaving, he was hesitant to fulfill his end of the bargain and proceeded to act very defensively (as show in the album above).

Attached are some screenshots of our conversation

**MOD EDIT- NEW LINK ADDED W/ PERSONAL INFO COVERED

Edited by the cwa (08/23/18 08:23 PM)
Edit Reason: NEW LINK