Who's Online
1 registered (jkinch05), 13 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1400691 - 09/17/18 11:53 PM Jetsmith
B_gerk Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Alexandria
I sent a txt Wednesday to "Jetsmith and have been talking to him since trying to meet up and buy his 19x. Friday rolls around and he says he can meet me at 8pm, I said ok. he then says he can meet at 7pm instead and sends me an address. I reply saying I can do that. he then says he was called into work so he couldn't meet, that's very understand so it was no big deal I can wait till the next day. This is where it gets good. I go to Quantico to shoot a match Saturday morning and randomly meet a guy with a 19x. which wouldn't be odd except that he had a 10 round just like in this guys ad. I told him I was going to meet this guy later to get one as well. well after talking we found out that he picked it up from the same guy a day before around 5pm. So I had been being strung along for no reason. I wouldn't normally leave negative feedback but this is just low, you at least could have told me you sold it to someone else. I have yet to hear back from him.

#1400728 - 09/18/18 07:28 AM Re: Jetsmith [Re: B_gerk]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: B_gerk
I sent a txt Wednesday to "Jetsmith and have been talking to him since trying to meet up and buy his 19x. Friday rolls around and he says he can meet me at 8pm, I said ok. he then says he can meet at 7pm instead and sends me an address. I reply saying I can do that. he then says he was called into work so he couldn't meet, that's very understand so it was no big deal I can wait till the next day. This is where it gets good. I go to Quantico to shoot a match Saturday morning and randomly meet a guy with a 19x. which wouldn't be odd except that he had a 10 round just like in this guys ad. I told him I was going to meet this guy later to get one as well. well after talking we found out that he picked it up from the same guy a day before around 5pm. So I had been being strung along for no reason. I wouldn't normally leave negative feedback but this is just low, you at least could have told me you sold it to someone else. I have yet to hear back from him.

PM sent to Jetsmith inviting him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln