Who's Online
13 registered (Glg2506, DKurtz, keepitreal, terrye05, Marquel, golfdog, BB63, DT88, LukefromTx, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1682878 - 10/13/20 01:37 AM gunsmith7
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Really dislike leaving negative feedback but this situation calls for it.
Contacted gunsmith7 to purchase an item he had for sale item was listed at "$130 shipped to your ffl" after telling him i'd take it the price jumps $28 he says $20 for a transfer fee and $8 for shipping. WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF A FFL CHARGING A TRANSFER FEE TO SELL AN ITEM ?!?!?! When i questioned him about the fact that his ad clearly stated "$130 SHIPPED" he decided to remove himself from the p.m. good ol bait n switch tactic on his part list 1 price then try to tac on fees even when the price was clearly posted.
This was the exact ad he posted.

LIKE NEW IN BAG
$ 130.00
SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL DEALER

#1684150 - 10/16/20 11:55 PM Re: Gunsmith7 [Re: num1fordfan]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: num1fordfan
Really dislike leaving negative feedback but this situation calls for it.
Contacted gunsmith7 to purchase an item he had for sale item was listed at "$130 shipped to your ffl" after telling him i'd take it the price jumps $28 he says $20 for a transfer fee and $8 for shipping. WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF A FFL CHARGING A TRANSFER FEE TO SELL AN ITEM ?!?!?! When i questioned him about the fact that his ad clearly stated "$130 SHIPPED" he decided to remove himself from the p.m. good ol bait n switch tactic on his part list 1 price then try to tac on fees even when the price was clearly posted.
This was the exact ad he posted.

LIKE NEW IN BAG
$ 130.00
SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL DEALER

MESSAGE SENT TO gunsmith7 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

Edited by the cwa (10/16/20 11:57 PM)

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?