Who's Online
15 registered (Monkeywrench677, Pfl13, Siggeek, TheFielder, big_lu_lu, Skywalking, Becktboi, Boomer0828, Capt_Mayhem, dieckhoff123, 5 invisible), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1730626 - 02/18/21 03:11 PM Reaper19
Vtech26 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Va beach
City or County: Virginia beach
This is my first negative feedback after tons of great deals. I initially wasnt going to do this but I care about my fellow traders and want to save them the hassle if they ever get contacted by this guy.

So Reaper reached out to me after I posted a WTB add for a p365XL. We went back and fourth on a cash plus trade deal that was mutually agreed upon. Basically he said that, "if you can meet me at Ghost Army Tactical in 30 minutes we have a deal". I agreed at 12:17PM, gathered my things and headed to Ghost Tactical. I am at the light near Ghost Tactical, msg him (12:32PM) that I am there. He immediately says he's 10 minutes out. At 12:39 he msgs me and says he just got pulled over and he needs to reschedule. After that didn't hear anything from him until 11:18AM this morning after multiple attempts to contact him. He essentially changed his mind about the deal. Not too surprised though given he's been a member since 2012 but no feedback. So, please save yourself some grief and think twice when dealing with this guy.

MOD EDIT: YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBER IN THE PICS AND THEN YOU CAN REPOST THEM.

I DIDN'T NOTICE BEFORE BUT THE NAME NEEDS TO BE SCRUBBED FROM THE PIC TOO.

Attachments
Screenshot_20210218-1_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210218-2_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210218-3_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210218-4_Messages.jpg

#1730654 - 02/18/21 03:58 PM Re: Reaper19 [Re: Vtech26]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Vtech26
This is my first negative feedback after tons of great deals. I initially wasnt going to do this but I care about my fellow traders and want to save them the hassle if they ever get contacted by this guy.

So Reaper reached out to me after I posted a WTB add for a p365XL. We went back and fourth an a cash plus trade deal that was mutually agreed upon. Basically he said that, "if you can meet me at Ghost Army Tactical in 30 minutes we have a deal". I agreed at 12:17PM, gathered my things and headed to Ghost Tactical. I am at the light near Ghost Tactical, msg him (12:32PM) that I am there. He immediately says he's 10 minutes out. At 12:30 he msgs me and says he just got pulled over and he needs to reschedule. After that didn't hear anything from him until 11:18AM this morning after multiple attempts to contact him. He essentially changed his mind about the deal. Not too surprised though given he's been a member since 2012 but no feedback. So, please save yourself some grief and think twice when dealing with this guy.

MOD EDIT: YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE PHONE NUMBER IN THE PICS AND THEN YOU CAN REPOST THEM.

MESSAGE SENT TO Reaper19 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1731096 - 02/19/21 02:59 PM Re: Reaper19 [Re: Vtech26]
Reaper19 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Hampton Roads
meh.