Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1770451 - 06/02/21 09:59 PM Bullseyelr
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
Bullseyelr listed a 5x8 enclosed trailer that he wanted to trade for m855. On Monday, I contacted him and we agreed on an amount of ammo in trade. We agreed that we would meet this coming Saturday to do the deal. He agreed to mark the listing as sold.

Offer, acceptance, consideration.

Then yesterday evening, he texts me with the following message:

"I'm sorry to do this but my wife wants me to keep the trailer to use for our family vacation. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I asked him if he got a better deal. He assured me he is "not one of 'those' types of people."

Says the guy who just welched on a deal. cuckoo

#1770466 - 06/02/21 10:55 PM Re: Bullseyelr [Re: v8unleashed]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: v8unleashed
Bullseyelr listed a 5x8 enclosed trailer that he wanted to trade for m855. On Monday, I contacted him and we agreed on an amount of ammo in trade. We agreed that we would meet this coming Saturday to do the deal. He agreed to mark the listing as sold.

Offer, acceptance, consideration.

Then yesterday evening, he texts me with the following message:

"I'm sorry to do this but my wife wants me to keep the trailer to use for our family vacation. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I asked him if he got a better deal. He assured me he is "not one of 'those' types of people."

Says the guy who just welched on a deal. cuckoo

MESSAGE SENT TO Bullseyelr FOR REPSONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1770711 - 06/03/21 05:12 PM Re: Bullseyelr [Re: v8unleashed]
Bullseyelr Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: NOVA
City or County: stafford
I dont appreciate the negative remarks. I have never had ANY NEGATIVE feedback on this site in all the years i have been on here. I contacted you as soon as my wife told me that. I could have been “one of those guys” and told you the day before we were going to meet. I am an honest person. If you dont like the fact that i changed my mind for a good reason, and I did the right thing by letting you know early,..TOO BAD! Deal with it. There is no “other deal” that i am working. If you cant trust my word,..again, TOO BAD. Thats your problem.