Who's Online
16 registered (804life, Integrity1957, Blackeagle223, saustin3, Bbrenn, sidewaysil80, JND, mkeshields, PaulH, ChewbaccaBeast, Racin Junkie, duracam, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1850824 - 02/02/22 10:25 PM tehugh556
Steven14 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Powhatan
tehugh556 had reached out to me offering a trade for a pistol I had listed. We agreed on the trade and set up a day/time to meet for several days out when he had time to meet. I marked my post as pending and turned down two other trade offers. The night before we were supposed to meet he let's me know that he has made another deal and is backing out of our deal. I will say atleast he let me know instead of letting me show up and leaving me hanging. I would proceed with caution when making a deal with tehugh556.

#1850832 - 02/02/22 10:38 PM Re: tehugh556 [Re: Steven14]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Steven14
tehugh556 had reached out to me offering a trade for a pistol I had listed. We agreed on the trade and set up a day/time to meet for several days out when he had time to meet. I marked my post as pending and turned down two other trade offers. The night before we were supposed to meet he let's me know that he has made another deal and is backing out of our deal. I will say atleast he let me know instead of letting me show up and leaving me hanging. I would proceed with caution when making a deal with tehugh556.

MESSAGE SENT TO tehugh556 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS AREE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1850943 - 02/03/22 11:00 AM Re: tehugh556 [Re: the cwa]
tehugh556 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
I found a deal that was much better for me, gave notice to end the meeting. He had notice, and i didnt waste his time. It seems to me that he's salty with me?? Im sorry.