Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1894336 - 06/03/22 12:18 PM 2022runner a little iffy, seller beware
Twenty5mafia Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Fairfax
sends an offer moderate below asking, I accept. I then shoot him another message offering to lower the price by about $40 if he can meet me sooner, he accepts(!!)
then later says he fat finger his original offer and was confused when I offered him a lower number than he originally said when "he fat fingered the number", He then goes on to say since he fat fingered it, he is willing to offer XX (which is even lower than what I offered as the quick meetup price). I just needed to sell it so I said yes, then he asks for my number and tells me he will text me the morning of when I wanted to meet to confirm he can still meet - no respect for me or my timeline after offering him less and still taking his deal that is whack. He has no reviews, and I didnt meet with him, but wow. Not one I'd trust to even sell a bolt to.

Edited by Twenty5mafia (06/03/22 12:19 PM)

#1898702 - 06/16/22 10:03 PM Re: 2022runner a little iffy, seller beware [Re: Twenty5mafia]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Twenty5mafia
sends an offer moderate below asking, I accept. I then shoot him another message offering to lower the price by about $40 if he can meet me sooner, he accepts(!!)
then later says he fat finger his original offer and was confused when I offered him a lower number than he originally said when "he fat fingered the number", He then goes on to say since he fat fingered it, he is willing to offer XX (which is even lower than what I offered as the quick meetup price). I just needed to sell it so I said yes, then he asks for my number and tells me he will text me the morning of when I wanted to meet to confirm he can still meet - no respect for me or my timeline after offering him less and still taking his deal that is whack. He has no reviews, and I didnt meet with him, but wow. Not one I'd trust to even sell a bolt to.

MESSAGE SENT TO 2022runner FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1898724 - 06/17/22 01:37 AM Re: 2022runner a little iffy, seller beware [Re: Twenty5mafia]
2022runner Offline
Pea shooter

Seller seem to be upset because I was going to be about 6 minutes late to the meetup. I informed him, but but he advised he already left. Didnt want to wait any longer.I

#1898725 - 06/17/22 01:44 AM Re: 2022runner a little iffy, seller beware [Re: Twenty5mafia]
2022runner Offline
Pea shooter

If you accepted the offer, be a man about it. Dont complain afterwards of your own regrets because you didnt want to wait an extra few minutes.

#1898726 - 06/17/22 01:54 AM Re: 2022runner a little iffy, seller beware [Re: Twenty5mafia]
2022runner Offline
Pea shooter

And don't worry. I wont leave a negative feedback for you. It seems with some patience, time, and growing maturity, you'll realize there are more important things in life to focus on than sulking about petty issues, cause you didnt want to wait a few mintues. Leaving feedbacks wont solve your real issues. If you want to sell stuff, please try to have a better business mentality and skills to solve issues with your buyer directly.