Who's Online
11 registered (jims59, campbellguard, MTH68, KBush51, Jackpot2108, SSGWilson, 5 invisible), 11 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1944964 - 10/30/22 11:18 AM Buyers Beware of TTS
russell D. Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: virginia, usa
City or County: hampton
After a few messages with TTS over the course of two or three days we had agreed on a price and a day for him to sell me his Glock 19X.

I had other dealings in Richmond and asked him if he would mind meeting me there, but that if he couldn't meet there then I would travel to him, no reply.

After my dealings in Richmond had finished me and the wife decided to make the trip up to Charlottesville anyways (our choice) on the chance he may reply, but he did not.

I read through his profile, and he did the same thing to someone back in August. I suppose I did not recognize this because it wasn't official negative feedback.

The day wasn't a total waste, it was a nice drive with the misses looking at beautiful scenery and spending quality time with each other.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH TTS HE IS A SCAMMER!

#1945447 - 10/31/22 09:40 PM Re: Buyers Beware of TTS [Re: russell D.]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: russell D.
After a few messages with TTS over the course of two or three days we had agreed on a price and a day for him to sell me his Glock 19X.

I had other dealings in Richmond and asked him if he would mind meeting me there, but that if he couldn't meet there then I would travel to him, no reply.

After my dealings in Richmond had finished me and the wife decided to make the trip up to Charlottesville anyways (our choice) on the chance he may reply, but he did not.

I read through his profile, and he did the same thing to someone back in August. I suppose I did not recognize this because it wasn't official negative feedback.

The day wasn't a total waste, it was a nice drive with the misses looking at beautiful scenery and spending quality time with each other.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH TTS HE IS A SCAMMER!

MESSAGE SENT TO TTS FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1945473 - 10/31/22 11:28 PM Re: Buyers Beware of TTS [Re: russell D.]
TTS Offline
Addicted

Loc: Albemarle
City or County: Charlottesville
I had the price for $450 and meet in Ruckersville for transfer where the buyer pays the fee, this is still in my post which has not been edited. He gave me an offer less than my asking price, my asking price was low as it is. Fine, he asked to meet saturday or possibly friday. I told him both days worked and we can meet at Big Iron which is in Ruckersville like my post says, He told me saturday works for him and we agreed. I told him Big Iron and their hrs and I could meet any time. I dont know why he asked if we could meet in nothern va for a trasfer when I clearly told him where we were going to do the transfer and it even says Ruckersville in my post. He was getting a steal of a deal and still wanted me to drive hours away to meet him. I am taking a loss and even more driving hours away. At no time did I tell him we were going to meet in Richmond or Northern Va. All he had to do was tell me what time he could meet at Big Iron saturday. He never answered my question. I didnt bother responding to a dumb question if I could drive out hrs away to meet when I had told him where and a time frame. What an idiot doesnt even know what a scammer is lol

Edited by TTS (11/01/22 02:22 AM)

#1945516 - 11/01/22 07:37 AM Re: Buyers Beware of TTS [Re: russell D.]
russell D. Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: virginia, usa
City or County: hampton
Everything thing TTS stated is true up until the part of meeting in northern Virginia.

I asked him if he would meet in Richmond because I had other transfers there that day BUT THAT IF HE COULDN’T THAT I WOULD DRIVE TO HIS FFL. this message was read by him like he stated and never replied.

Also contrary to what TTS said, I told him after I was done in Richmond I could be at his FFL by 1 pm.

I then drove to his FFL by choice and messaged him again that I would hang around town for lunch in case he was to reply to meet.

The members here aren’t dumb. If anyone has questions about my character or more importantly TTS character (bc 3 people have reached out to me with this same issue from him). I have the screenshots of our conversations.

You can read and be the judge.

Thank you for letting me get this out.

#1945524 - 11/01/22 08:03 AM Re: Buyers Beware of TTS [Re: russell D.]
TTS Offline
Addicted

Loc: Albemarle
City or County: Charlottesville
I still dont see why he keeps going on and on. My post says Ruckersville for trasnfer. I said Big Iron for transfer with their hours for saturday. All he had to do was tell me the time and I would be there. Why would I meet somewhere else if I had already said where to meet. I am not willing to drive far I am selling it for cheap. You want this deal you drive to the location my post says. That simple