Who's Online
13 registered (tommyhof, wcd70, Stankyeti, ZM3L8R, PMOORE, JND, jefr00, weez3006, jr45, readytohunt, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1984526 - 02/22/23 04:19 PM Philimanjaro
wildbill Offline
Gun fool

Loc: stafford ,va
City or County: stafford
had made a deal with Phil. As per his request, I agreed to cover gas. to meet at a dealer in Fredericksburg. Set the time and date. Evening before our meeting. I received a text saying he had a family thing pop up and could not make it and had to reschedule. I told him to let me know when. A few days later, I received a message from him in which he stated that he was unsure when I would arrive in Fredericksburg and was canceling the deal as a result. I asked when he was available to meet in Nova and got no reply. Take it as you want. As for me, I will not be dealing with new members

#1984623 - 02/22/23 08:47 PM Re: Philimanjaro [Re: wildbill]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: wildbill
had made a deal with Phil. As per his request, I agreed to cover gas. to meet at a dealer in Fredericksburg. Set the time and date. Evening before our meeting. I received a text saying he had a family thing pop up and could not make it and had to reschedule. I told him to let me know when. A few days later, I received a message from him in which he stated that he was unsure when I would arrive in Fredericksburg and was canceling the deal as a result. I asked when he was available to meet in Nova and got no reply. Take it as you want. As for me, I will not be dealing with new members

MESSAGE SENT TO Philimanjaro FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1984795 - 02/23/23 12:05 PM Re: Philimanjaro [Re: wildbill]
Philimanjaro Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Chantilly
It was a hard decision to cancel the deal but in the end it was best for me. I gave you due notice. I realized I would not be able to drive out to Fredericksburg any time soon. Before you replied inquiring about meeting in Nova I had already received numerous other offers and chose the most convenient and quickest one. Considering the gun was listed for an exceptional price ($100 below market value) I don’t think there is much room to complain.