Who's Online
15 registered (BuildItAll, BigMacMil, Hobbez84, kevineu14, SDSwoll, terrye05, fcurtiss, carpetmuncher, raydog, Craaber, Stankyeti, Dia, Saul_Gooooodman, PMOORE, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2002850 - 04/22/23 01:44 AM 007 backed out of a deal. (Amended)
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
So we had a trade lined up with a date, time and location for the trade to take place. Out of the blue this member let me know that he decided to deal with someone else. I even offered to pay both transfer fees for this deal for him making the drive. smh...

So, in the future, be governed accordingly should you attempt to make a deal with 007. Below is the PM thread we had. I can also provide the offsite emails we had. I wish I didn't have to post this but it is what is is.

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/1416204/gonew/0

EDITED TO ADD: We were able to work out the trade as planned and the negative feedback is withdrawn. (4/25/23)

Edited by ktyhawk (04/25/23 12:14 PM)

#2003143 - 04/22/23 09:47 PM Re: 007 backed out of a deal. [Re: ktyhawk]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: ktyhawk
So we had a trade lined up with a date, time and location for the trade to take place. Out of the blue this member let me know that he decided to deal with someone else. I even offered to pay both transfer fees for this deal for him making the drive. smh...

So, in the future, be governed accordingly should you attempt to make a deal with 007. Below is the PM thread we had. I can also provide the offsite emails we had. I wish I didn't have to post this but it is what is is.

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/viewmessage/message/1416204/gonew/0

MESSAGE SENT TO 007 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

FYI, OTHER MEMBERS CAN'T SEE YOUR PM'S, ONLY AN ADMIN CAN DO THAT.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2003850 - 04/25/23 12:12 PM Re: 007 backed out of a deal. [Re: the cwa]
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
I'm happy to say that 007 and I were able to work everything out and the deal went through as planned. This negative feedback can be withdrawn.