Who's Online
13 registered (JBecker, Stankyeti, jr45, VALFE, USMA_1982, milprileb, powderfinger37, mshelton89, rap, ELJONE, GreenArrow08, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#833001 - 12/25/14 08:15 PM Manwich23
VAGunner Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chester
So this member doesn't know the simple rules on this site. You don't leave negative feedback (paragraph below) on someone's profile; you leave it in this forum. Please read....

"For the second time in less than 3 months this member has come to an agreement with me only to bail in favor of more mone or a trade he liked better. Understandable to a point, except on both occasions he had failed to let me know and did not respond to messages untill the following day even after reading them. I spent an hour on Christmas Eve in midlothian waiting for him to contact me about our pending deal. When I found out he had done this to me AGAIN, I told him I wish he would have at least told me he was selling to someone else. His response, "they're in stock in walmart in chester" referring to the 870 I was supposed to buy from him. It's obvious to me that this member is NOT a man of his word and has probably done this pretty often to other members. Perhaps if he is into auction style gun deals, gunbroker would be a more appropriate site for him. At this point I would not deal with him even if he was giving away free glocks.

Good luck to anyone who decides to deal with him."

Well, first off. The 870 you were SUPPOSED TO BUY? I have never met you, I haven't seen your IDs sooo you're automatically entitled to my firearm? On top of that, we never had a deal/time/place set in stone to happen. This was ONE of the messages he sent me-
""If you get another offer, go ahead and make the deal. This guy is talking about Wednesday afternoon now. If you still have it then I'll get it from you, but this guy is kind of giving me a Shakey impression."" -I still have the thread that HE left if there is more proof or other messages needed.

He was waiting for a deal to go down with his 500. So I went on with selling my gun LIKE HE SUGGESTED TWICE (2 times). He claimed if I had it when he sold his, he would take it. I had 2 other deals set up and they both fell through (another negative feedback to come with another member). How was accepting a higher offer (3rd time is the charm) a crime? This member and I NEVER HAD A SET DEAL. No place. No time. I guess everyone who puts OBO in their post is breaking the rule. Or Best Offer. Again, you said if I had another offer, to make the deal. You driving around Midlothian was on you because we never had a set place so that's irrelevant.

#833009 - 12/25/14 08:39 PM Re: Manwich23 [Re: VAGunner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Profile comment removed. Given that both parties have had their say in the above post, thread is locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln