Who's Online
13 registered (Miniman, mike3325, Dpxn, Frankced, rootsman, Poppy42, cartoonist, jblack87, Duxman, GeorgeIII, TonyAR308, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#839819 - 01/09/15 08:38 PM Pdrou
VAGunner Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chester
This member contacted me about my 40 caliber ammo for sale. We agreed upon a time and place. I texted him the day of to confirm the time and he claims he was sick and cancelled. That's fine. I texted him the next day because I was in his area. He said he was still sick. Okay, that's cool. So 5 days after the original bail, he is no longer returning my texts. He's new so sellers beware.

#839980 - 01/10/15 09:04 AM Re: Pdrou [Re: VAGunner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Pdrou inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#840733 - 01/11/15 08:11 PM Re: Pdrou [Re: VAGunner]
Pdrou Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Mechanicsville
Not trying to get into a pissing match, but I have been flat on my butt for a week with the flu and I DID send you a text asking not to hold the sale of the ammo up on my account and that I had not been to work and wasn't looking at getting others sick. I saw you reposted it and thought all was cool! I was the last one to send you a text asking what the rest of the week looked like, thanking you for checking back in with me and apologizing for putting you through a rescheduling of the meet for sale. Don't know what else I should have done. Yes, I am relatively new to the site, but check the transactions I have had. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

#840797 - 01/11/15 09:42 PM Re: Pdrou [Re: VAGunner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded .... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln