Who's Online
10 registered (Cinead, wrickster, Ramsey, Monkeywrench677, Speedyarms, Becktboi, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#962238 - 10/24/15 07:04 PM Mosinshooter91
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

Loc: KS
City or County: Lenexa
Mosinshooter contacted me about my rifle. He said he'd pay 200 for it (that was the asking price so cool). He said the wallmart in chantilly at 6. I messaged him and said I wasn't sure where that was at, no response. I messaged him stating I thought I found the right one and gave him my number, no answer. Showed up at the walmart there by the expo center at the agreed time, he no showed. I gave him 15 minutes and then left.. wasn't gonna waste my time with someone who has stood up 2 other members as well. In his defense, he said he wanted to check out the rifle to see if it was in firing condition (what the meet was for) but I took it that he was looking to buy if it was.

Just confirmation, he no showed with no call, no pm.

#962245 - 10/24/15 07:21 PM Re: Mosinshooter91 [Re: scythefwd]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Mosinshooter inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#962307 - 10/24/15 10:17 PM Re: Mosinshooter91 [Re: scythefwd]
Mosinshooter91 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Fairfax
City or County: FallsChurch
scythefwd never confirmed the meetup before I left to work where I do not have access to a computer. I have sent him a pm informing him that I am still willing to purchase the rifle. It seems like ever since I revieved my first negative feedback which I well deserved members are really quick to jump the gun and leave me negative feedback. I have made multiple transactions on this website this year which I never gave or revieved feedback over and I do not want people to think that I am on hear to screw anyone.

#962313 - 10/24/15 10:31 PM Re: Mosinshooter91 [Re: scythefwd]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Both parties responded, thread locked.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?