Who's Online
14 registered (mike3325, spaatz11, MHG, WGSIG, AdamW, snowman357, Southern_Geezer, 2ggstevo, O-3Gringo, 5 invisible), 18 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#982022 - 12/14/15 05:07 PM Gkimon
oldman5 Offline
Addicted

Loc: va
City or County: spotsy
Had a deal set up with this person. He went so far as to mark the item spf for me. We had communication for a few days to ensure we would find a suitable date to meet up for the deal. I knew something was up when he made the comment that several people are still making offers and inquiries about the item. He assured me that it was still mine, but that he couldn't meet for another week. I didn't mind waiting,
As it was something I had been looking for. Yesterday morning he messaged me
Out of the blue and wanted an assurance that I was a man of my word and would buy his item for sure. He told me he had other buyers local to him that would pay him tonight. At this point, I definitely feel him getting squirrelly. I told him I could ensure payment as well tonight (yesterday), via PayPal. This was obviously not the response he was looking for, as he was caught off guard. At first he said he would take partial payment and then the remainder could be paid to him ftf next week. I told him I would quell all fears and pay in full. No less than 20 messages have been unanswered for the past 30 hours. While I don't like to assume, it's painfully obvious that he received numerous offers beyond his askimg price and he went for a few more bucks. I truthfully hope he may retire that much sooner for those few extra dollars. People like this are lower than rat excrement. It matters not what his reasoning or rebuttal may be. This has happened so many times that I've lost count. It was run like a secret auction. It may or may not have been planned that way. Once he figured out his asking price was fair or too fair, he was flooded with offers. I happened to be first in line. He finally met an offer he could not refuse. It's time to take out the garbage.

#982121 - 12/14/15 08:28 PM Re: Gkimon [Re: oldman5]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
PM sent to Gkimon for response.

Others not involved should not reply to this.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#982463 - 12/15/15 06:00 PM Re: Gkimon [Re: oldman5]
Gkimon Offline
Addicted

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Stafford
During our communications back and forth this gentleman lost cell reception some how. I told him money was needed asap, even if partial. He was ok with that if I met him in his area. We live over an hour apart. I received an offer a block from my house, tried contacting him several times to no avail. He was out of town and lost messaging capability. I actually took $25 under asking price, because it was guaranteed and very local. Money in hand was needed. No shady stuff happening, just the buyer not able to meet me soon enough with money. I spent days answering all of his questions . Could not reach him to explain that the money was needed in full asap. I took a slight loss to do this even. Every other encounter I've ever had on this site had been amazing.