Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1034758 - 04/26/16 03:04 PM BrianHendricks
Wiggins Offline
“Big Bruce Lee”

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake, VA
This is my first negative feedback left for anyone on this site. This new member agreed to a deal then shoots me a text asking me to match another amount that someone else quoted him... I tell him thats not how we do business on this site and he just brushed me off. I then ask him again is he sure he wants to "back out on our deal" and he says "yes." Well all that said, I'm leaving this negative feedback for him. He just joined a few days ago and already being a jerk. No time for that. He needs to be a man of his word on this site or go join another.

This post isn't to bash him or anything but for the other members to see what type of new member this guy is... He has to learn how we do things on this site.

"A Black Belt is a White Belt who never QUIT"

#1034767 - 04/26/16 03:30 PM Re: BrianHendricks [Re: Wiggins]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to BrianHendricks inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this issue are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1034776 - 04/26/16 03:54 PM Re: BrianHendricks [Re: Wiggins]
BrianHendricks Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia beach
I have been a member of this site for about a month now, just throwing that out there. So I asked him if he would go 475 on his glock 26 4th gen he agreed to it. I told him I would call him around 5, he responded with sure if I have it still that's fine. A few hours later I recieve an offer for a glock 26 for 450, so I asked this member if he would like to match the price, because the trip was a little out of my way. I just asked a question is all he said no to my offer which is okay I did not mind, I was not rude or being a "jerk" about anything or just ignoreing him just a question is all. That's that, I was never rude to this user or never planned to be I just thought we were having a professional business conversation and the deal did not go through. In conclusion I feel wrongly acused here as I feel no one did anything wrong. Just because someone is a new member is also not a good reason to bully them into trying to buy a firearm, and leaving a bad review. I have done good deals with some really cool gun owners so far! I hope everyone that reads this has a great day! Hopefully we can find a reasonable and fair conclusion to this issue.

-Brian

#1034799 - 04/26/16 04:26 PM Re: BrianHendricks [Re: Wiggins]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread locked!