Who's Online
9 registered (Irishinva, DanLfortheW, kkok, 6 invisible), 7 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1039726 - 05/07/16 08:12 PM harleyman959798
JiveBunny Offline
Ω=Futile

Loc: North Carolina
City or County: Caldwell
Set a deal with this individual for a meet. Set the day and time. The Day before the meet, I get several texts asking to meet earlier and earlier. All of which I am fine with. Then I get a request to change the meeting spot due to it being near the Piedmont College property. Again I say ok and offer an alternative meeting spot. Then I get an ultimatum stating that either the deal happens at a specific location or no deal. I was already accommodating this individual since he says he is on call 24/7 by driving close to two hours to meet to do the deal where he was driving much less. But all the changes in times and then an ultimatum on a location that would have added 20-30 more minutes to my drive was the last straw.

I understand being on call, but the changes after changes this individual made are suspect as to if he wanted to even complete the deal.

I have text with this member to show the entire conversation if needed.

#1039736 - 05/07/16 08:30 PM Re: harleyman959798 [Re: JiveBunny]
harleyman959798 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: stuarts draft va
City or County: augusta
I have the text as well and YOU kept changing the place not me. u wanted to meet on a SCHOOL PARKING LOT!!!! then it was a comfort inn parking lot??? u refused to meet at gander mountain WICH IS CLOSER TO YOU!!!!!

ive been on here a hell of a lot longer than you and I have ALWAYS been 110% stand up on my deals, but im not meeting someone shady that wants to meet on a college parking lot, FOOLISH AND ILLEAGAL!!!!!

Edited by harleyman959798 (05/07/16 08:32 PM)

#1039738 - 05/07/16 08:33 PM Re: harleyman959798 [Re: JiveBunny]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln