Who's Online
11 registered (Ayal, wcd70, rollon, Rornilius, cbradford, Ocarey, ELJONE, 804life, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1094716 - 09/19/16 10:27 PM JoeyC
cadi86 Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
First time for everything and this is my first time for needing to post negative feedback. But in my opinion these kind of members are making vagt bad for all of us. I've been a member for 4 years of this awesome gun trading and selling website among my experiences I've had many of members backout or change there mind when it comes to trading. I for one have no problem with that I mean we all change are mind. But it's how you conduct yourself and how you handle backing out or not completing a deal with another member. This is an example of what you should not do which is leed someone on and lie to them which is what JoeyC did to me.

Over this past weekend I attempted to make a trade deal with JoeyC. I sent him a text message letting him know who I was and what I was offering. At the first offer I requested he add a small amount of cash. He was interested but I could tell the money part was not something he wanted to do. I figured what the heck and decided to forget about the cash part. Sent him the offer with no cash on his end. Which envolved me already in the general area for another deal I had going. Before I left my house in the offer I said "would you like me to bring the rifle?" His response was I copied and pasted this

Bring that bad boy. Where you headed to over here. I'm at work just off the interstate not sure which way you are going. I got mags hell. That works for me. People really those glocks bud. I did bring everything I believe. The mags are loaded with hollow points In one and the other has 5 hollows and 13 ball in it. Be a box of 50 range and the other 30 hollows and the kydex holster of course. That sound about rite??

So I brought the rifle with me. After my first deal was complete I texted Joey that I would be heading his way. Well long story short after me agreeing to drive to his job in Hampton he told me his kid got hurt and had to go to the hospital. Which ended our chances for a deal that day I completely understood. So I headed back home. The whole time Joey ensuring me our deal was set Joey also told me this "when I make a deal I don't BS. When the deal is made the gun is as good as yours". I gave Joey several opertunities to back out but he continued to leed me on. I would always leave an outlet in texts for him to back out and he never did. So I thought he was a standup member. but what he did was leed me on even into the next day as I made another trip across the bridge in attempts to complete a trade with him. In the end he texted me and said he was taking the add down and keeping the gun because of confusion between me and another trade he had going for his gun. I believe Joey lied to me and wasn't adult enough to just tell me he didn't want to trAde or had a better deal. To top it off and I could be wrong but I viewed his profile and noticed a recent profile coment with a member Ive spoke with before. Now what's funny is that member offered me a bushmaster ar15 a while back. Now joeyc has that rifle posted for sale. I believe that's the better deal Joey had with another member.

All in all I don't mind if people back out on trades. It's when you lie and string someone along that it becomes an issue and negativity this site doesn't need. I can say this that I personally will NEVER deal with joeyc in any future deals

Edited by cadi86 (09/19/16 10:34 PM)

#1094755 - 09/20/16 12:56 AM Re: JoeyC [Re: cadi86]
JoeyC Offline
Mud freak

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Poquoson
Well all in all I'm sorry you feel that way. As you can read on the bushmaster post I stated that I decide to keep that firearm. The other member and I are not only VAGT friends but longtime friends way before VAGT,and have many deals in the past. Yes you could be correct that may have been the same bushmaster offered to you in the past but anyone can see by my profile we have also done business in the past together. I needed some ammo and happened to have a deal set up with this member to meet yesterday as well. Sorry if you felt I lied .I believe that I'm a stand up guy and did not want to disappoint anybody is why I took it off after bumping it. In our last conversation when I told you what was going on you said it's your firearm do what you want and that you would post a negative review but don't want to waste that much energy. All in all I apologize while I can not say I'm not perfect I'm human and will absolutely admit l made a mistake. Like I said either way I was probably going to get a negative review. Sorry Indeed if you felt I mislead you. Like you said you where coming over this way for another deal. Comes down to it I need to sell Ar for the cash and for sure do now after the weekend events. So I agree at one point I did say bring that bad boy as I had gotten very excited as It's a very nice Ar and I'm sure it will end up in great hands. So yes I hate that you feel that way but I'm sure in the end of all of this you will absolutely get what you want for your AR. I will need to remind myself in the future that even if I change my mind that do to making a commitment stick to it or I will have negative reviews . I guess I could have traded it and just posted yours for sale today on a cash offer but felt you where ok with my choice and you could also get what you wanted out of it if I just left it alone. You also told me that you would just repost it and I see that It is.

#1094877 - 09/20/16 11:04 AM Re: JoeyC [Re: cadi86]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say .... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln