Who's Online
12 registered (LordHobo, Kurt, Lakehouse, Matt69, louie0914, k3armory, Pokey, squirrel55, GreenArrow08, Chingon, 2 invisible), 8 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1162554 - 02/23/17 09:11 AM TacoTuesday
SDChop Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Prince William
City or County: Prince William
I hate to do this because Im not one to complain or anything like that but this rubbed me wrong. I have been a member here for a while and have had nothing but positive transactions with many members here so those who dont want to be a part of that should be pointed out. TacoTuesday sent me a PM in regards to a gun I have listed for sale, his words "I'll take it" left his name and number. I got the message in the morning and sent him a text shortly after I sent him a text saying hello and asking when and where he wanted to meet. 12 hrs later he responded something a long the lines of hi nice to meet you, never mentioning us meeting. I replied asking again when and where he wanted to meet. No answer. A day later i mentioned i would be in the fairfax area if that worked for him, nothing. 3 days went by and I have never heard from him i told him i was going to have have to find another buyer if he was not going to communicate with me after advising me he wanted to purchase my gun. Still have not heard anything .. via text or PM He is a newer member and to me this is just bad business..

#1162624 - 02/23/17 12:38 PM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: SDChop]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
PM sent to TacoTuesday encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1163432 - 02/24/17 10:50 PM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: SDChop]
SDChop Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Prince William
Taco Tuesday made contact with me. He thought he relayed a message to me that he would be out of town. Break down in communication perhaps. I received a polite apology. Please just follow up with people when dealing on here. Thank you