Who's Online
10 registered (MTRNOVA, DCFD4, SatMornWstrns, wdc757, The_Guvna, JeffK, 4 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1375562 - 07/16/18 09:06 PM Bigakfan - backed out of sale
BravoSector1 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Alabama
City or County: Montgomery
SELLERS/BUYERS BEWARE!

Bigakfan agreed to purchase two PSAK47 rifles from me. After two weeks of back and forth messaging, and his failure to send payment, he backed out of the sale. The rifles were pulled from this forum, including gunbroker (for which I paid fees), and he simply would not follow through on the sale. Use extreme caution with this individual.

#1376007 - 07/17/18 09:42 PM Re: Bigakfan - backed out of sale [Re: BravoSector1]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to Bigakfan encouraging the member to reply. Other members not involved in this transaction Do NOT post a reply.

Lj - site moderator

Originally Posted By: BravoSector1
SELLERS/BUYERS BEWARE!

Bigakfan agreed to purchase two PSAK47 rifles from me. After two weeks of back and forth messaging, and his failure to send payment, he backed out of the sale. The rifles were pulled from this forum, including gunbroker (for which I paid fees), and he simply would not follow through on the sale. Use extreme caution with this individual.

#1376368 - 07/18/18 08:14 PM Re: Bigakfan - backed out of sale [Re: BravoSector1]
Bigakfan Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Vabeachva
City or County: Vabeach
Not sure what the seller wants but I found them local to me same price it he feels he has to bash me for spending my hard earned money on what and where I felt comfortable then I guess go ahead look at other deals I've been involved in all great reviews done arguing over his lost sale