Who's Online
5 registered (kintore, mmc-ret, Nacholibre, JoeVa, 1 invisible), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1388924 - 08/19/18 02:08 PM hash4272
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

Loc: South Carolina
City or County: Piedmont
I contacted this person about a shotgun that he had for sale. He lowered the price and I advised him via pm that I would take it. The pm's went back and forth about where to meet and we both decided on a mutual place. I sent a pm on Friday asking if we were still good for Saturday. No answer in pm. I sent a text on Saturday saying I would be in the area, no answer. I telephoned and no answer. I left a message and no return call. Sunday I sent a text and no answer.
My suggestion: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. All the above can be seen in pm,I do not know how to post the pm's

#1388965 - 08/19/18 04:01 PM Re: hash4272 [Re: Algotguns]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: Algotguns
I contacted this person about a shotgun that he had for sale. He lowered the price and I advised him via pm that I would take it. The pm's went back and forth about where to meet and we both decided on a mutual place. I sent a pm on Friday asking if we were still good for Saturday. No answer in pm. I sent a text on Saturday saying I would be in the area, no answer. I telephoned and no answer. I left a message and no return call. Sunday I sent a text and no answer.
My suggestion: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. All the above can be seen in pm,I do not know how to post the pm's

PM sent to hash4272 encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1389047 - 08/19/18 06:48 PM Re: hash4272 [Re: Algotguns]
hash4272 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Spotsylvania, VA
City or County: Spotsylvania
I lowered my price last Tuesday, you wanted to meet on the weekend, it is first come first serve I received over 20 PM’s when I lowered my price, I marked it sold on Wednesday, not sure if you received a notification about that or not, I never told you of a set date and time to meet, my last communication was that I’ll let you know about meeting on the weekend, I never told you that I will hold it for you.

#1389116 - 08/19/18 09:56 PM Re: hash4272 [Re: Algotguns]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides responded. Locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln