Who's Online
14 registered (ZM3L8R, Hazey, guns85, jwheelgun, Rdwsrose, wokrad, bachplay6, dzz, Jashobeam, Waterspreader20, BB63, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1439962 - 01/01/19 04:53 PM dpk757
Balco Offline
Talon of the Nighthawk

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Chesterfield
original post on Dec. 8th, 2018.
"12/08/18 06:33 PM
Met with Peyton today. Couldn’t be happier we met halfway between our cities and was flexible with my schedule. I finally got my hands on the CZ shadow 2 of my dreams and got it at a great price. Had all his ducks in a row and we finished all paperwork in minutes. Can’t wait to shoot this beauty of a gun."

However, as of today i am still waiting on my gunsmith to respond, but what multiple members on the board have told me is that the safety detent is either missing or the spring is missing, and that it was likely removed to be swapped for the larger safety, and lost.... And then another member pointed out dpk put up another wtb ad for a CZ shadow two a few days after selling me his... Tread lightly.

#1440000 - 01/01/19 06:19 PM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

Pm sent to dpk757 requesting a reply to this feedback

Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply

Originally Posted By: Balco
original post on Dec. 8th, 2018.
"12/08/18 06:33 PM
Met with Peyton today. Couldn’t be happier we met halfway between our cities and was flexible with my schedule. I finally got my hands on the CZ shadow 2 of my dreams and got it at a great price. Had all his ducks in a row and we finished all paperwork in minutes. Can’t wait to shoot this beauty of a gun."

However, as of today i am still waiting on my gunsmith to respond, but what multiple members on the board have told me is that the safety detent is either missing or the spring is missing, and that it was likely removed to be swapped for the larger safety, and lost.... And then another member pointed out dpk put up another wtb ad for a CZ shadow two a few days after selling me his... Tread lightly.

#1440096 - 01/02/19 12:09 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: virginia
City or County: portsmouth
i had spoken to balco a few days after he purchased the gun from me for 300.00 less than i paid and ofter to buy it back and it's still under warranty from cz.i miss that gun so much i put up a post to buy a another one.I had only shot the gun i handful of times and also i met him a hour Away to do the deal,Iam completely blind siding by this and somewhat confused on top of that tho a spring or a detent or hell a whole new safety for the gun if needed would still be alot less that 300.00 i discount the gun at + the drive my time my gas.look at all the deals ive done on vaguntrader not one native comment i think that says it all right there.

Edited by dpk757 (01/02/19 12:15 AM)

#1440103 - 01/02/19 12:50 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

After selling the gun to you we had spoke,i believe i told you the gun was still under warranty and i would be more than happy to to buy it back for you.I gave you the gun for 300.00 less than i paid and met you a hour away to do the deal.A spring a or a detent or heck a whole new safty is alot less than $300.00 yes i miss that gun so i put up a wtb and iam unable still to find one.i dont know what else more i could have done the gun had only be shot a hand full of times.iam old school and have been buying and selling, trading guns along time all you had to was call me and we could work it out,when you texted me after the purchase of the gun you acting like no big deal ive had several calls and emails on the gun still today.All in all iam baffled and some what blind sided by this ive never had anyone post a negative comment or was ever dissatisfied with any deals i have done.

Edited by dpk757 (01/02/19 12:55 AM)

#1440105 - 01/02/19 12:54 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

After selling the gun to you we had spoke,i believe i told you the gun was still under warranty and i would be more than happy to to buy it back for you.I gave you the gun for 300.00 less than i paid and met you a hour away to do the deal.A spring a or a detent or heck a whole new safty is alot less than $300.00 yes i miss that gun so i put up a wtb and iam unable still to find one.i dont know what else more i could have done the gun had only be shot a hand full of times.iam old school and have been buying and selling, trading guns along time all you had to was call me and we could work it out,when you texted me after the purchase of the gun you acting like no big deal ive had several calls and emails on the gun still today.All in all iam baffled and some what blind sided by this ive never had anyone post a negative comment or was ever dissatisfied with any deals i have done.

#1440107 - 01/02/19 01:05 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

sorry don't know why it posted it twice.

#1440111 - 01/02/19 03:09 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

i should also mention that this gun was never posted on va gun trader but thought arms list not sure if a negative comments can be made on a gun that wasn't posted on this site and sold.

#1440151 - 01/02/19 07:39 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
Balco Offline
Talon of the Nighthawk

It is the principle of selling a gun that as viewed by someone much more versed with CZ’s than me was determined it was most likely tampered with. It’s the principle of not informing me of any possible flaw with the firearm before selling it. Selling a possibly unsafe gun and not disclosing any problems does not justify a discount on the MSRP. You suggested the price. Not me. I simply accepted the deal. I’ll let it slide, as I’m sure my gunsmith will be able to fix it. But being without the gun for a bit while it’s in the shop sucks as I’d rather be shooting it.

#1440153 - 01/02/19 07:50 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

ok keep in mind i brought it from a pawn shop that i deal with alot .if there is a issue they will fix it for free.

#1440185 - 01/02/19 09:18 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
Balco Offline
Talon of the Nighthawk

ok, I was under the impression when you said you were the only owner, and that you had barely used it, it would be untouched inside. It just felt sketchy that this gun broke and very soon after selling it, you were trying to buy another one, you can understand why it felt like I was being had. I'll bite the bullet on this one, and let the 'smith fix it up and we'll just call it a mulligan.

#1440217 - 01/02/19 10:26 AM Re: dpk757 [Re: Balco]
dpk757 Offline
Bolt action

thank you and sorry for any inconvenience I have bought to you.