Who's Online
6 registered (barrycuda, squirrel55, Mfirestone, Tolbert Steve, AndyB_Hampton, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1460069 - 02/19/19 12:40 PM chuckyzfr1
hoyt em Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Culpeper
City or County: culpeper va
Started from the 16th of January till now to make a deal on a parker hale rifle. Have yet to do so. We did agree to meet on January 24th at walmart at 7pm. Chuck never showed nor did he get in contact with me at any time during that day to tell me he couldnet make it. i sent multiple texts to get in touch with no response. I did give him yhe benifit of the doubt an i did go to the meeting spot at the agreed time. I waited 20 min an tryed to contact him again with no response that day
So i can be blamed for makin the trip an waisting that time.

I finally got a responce next day saying we need to reschedule. I followed with when an where? With no response.

Ive tryed multiple attempts to try an set up an arrangement With little to no replay. An if i did get a reply it was very short

But the thing that really bothers me is he has made other deals with other memebers during our attempt to meet. even one on the 24th when i got no reply

He claims he was busy with moving and a death in the family, thats why he hasent ben in touch. But if thats the case how did he meet with the other memebers??

If he couldent meet me then he shouldnet have ben able to meet the other memebers.

Ive tried multiple times to set up a meeting and to work around his schedule but yet he just does not want to reply back to me. So I’m done wasting my time with him. I understand things happen out of your control but it just doesn’t make sense that he can meet other people but can’t meet me. I’ve had Harley no communication after the 24th. So if I haven’t then I don’t understand how these other guys are communicating with him.

My condolences to the family for the loss. But I’m sorry I don’t see how if you can use that as a excuse for not meeting with one person but yet in the same timeframe you can meet four other people.

I understand things happen that we have no control over. But I do not see how you can use certain things for a excuse for one person but yet it doesn’t apply to other people

If that is the reason you couldn’t meet with me Then you shouldn’t have been able to meet with the other people either as far as I’m concerned.

And i do have texts to prove this

#1460206 - 02/19/19 06:33 PM Re: chuckyzfr1 [Re: hoyt em]
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond City
I've already profusely apologized for inadvertently wasting this gentleman's time. The plain fact of the matter was that I never confirmed our meet day/time, and had in fact told him on the day he wanted to meet that it was a dicey proposition at best b/c I was working out of town, in a region with lousy cell coverage, on a job that could definitely run over on time. As far as using things as an excuse for one person vs another, everyone on VaGun that I met/dealt with during this same time period was either local to me (Hoyt is not) or else they were bending over backwards to meet me in a manner that was beyond convenient for me - not at my behest I might add. Hoyt chose to go to our meet spot at the time we had tentatively said we were going to get together, after sending a text hours earlier asking "are we still on?" to which I hadn't responded due to the fact that I didn't receive it until many hours later. But again, I truly am sorry that I ended up causing him some inconvenience. I definitely played a big part in this situation.

I do however think that this situation doesn't really rise to the level of negative feedback. That's just my personal opinion of course. And for the record, although I haven't met Hoyt (and probably never will) he sounds like a decent guy to me, amd I am genuinely bummed that I inadvertently caused him inconvenience, and apparently P'd him off to the level in which he went to these lengths to let everyone know about it. I'm truly sorry dude. If I ever get an opportunity to make it right I will...

#1460212 - 02/19/19 06:49 PM Re: chuckyzfr1 [Re: hoyt em]
hoyt em Offline
Bullseye

Sir i gave you every chance to make it right. I tryed contacting you multiple time to arrenge a met. Again i never really got much of a response. I have the text messages as well do you. Sometimes i never even got a response back.

Yes i did go to the met spot because i gave you the benefit of the doubt. Being i kno the area you was working in. I kno cell service is spotty at best. An if you have no service a text might not show up till days later. So again i gave you benafit of the doubt maybe the service was bad an you didnt get my message. Maybe you was on the way there. Again benefit of the doubt. I also said that time wasted was on me for the drive time there an waiting.

But we did agree on meeting there. You never said maybe or chance.

I do belive it does call for negative review. You wasted my time after i tryed an tryed to make arrangements. I told you i would come to stafford but got nothing back Those guys might be local to you but i tryed even on weekeds to meet up. Woth little to no replys. Again if you could reply to them then you could of replyed to me. Thats all you had to do. But you kept blowing me off

Thats a poor way to do business You dont treat one person one way an amother persone differnt.

#1460214 - 02/19/19 06:52 PM Re: chuckyzfr1 [Re: hoyt em]
hoyt em Offline
Bullseye

An its sad that the only way i got this much conversation out of you was to put negative review about you on here. I wish you woulda communicated this much prior to this. We probably wouldent be here right now.