Who's Online
7 registered (razrnut, adv_rider, golfdog, Speedyarms, ReggieRay, Matt69, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1526441 - 08/15/19 10:05 PM BlueLabel
akhunter Offline
Deer Slayer,AK Player!

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Mohammed made a deal, asked to meet, kept changing time after we were both on the road. Then he starts haggling After confirmation of deal. Then says traffic making him later, then told a bunch of other Fairy tales, dragging things later, then never showed up. Oh, and Mohammed just joined 2 weeks ago.

Edited by BobVA (08/16/19 02:32 PM)
Edit Reason: correction to title

#1526667 - 08/16/19 02:33 PM Re: BlueLabel Not Honest [Re: akhunter]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to BlueLabel encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

akhunter: please review the rules for posting neg feedback. Only the user name goes in the title. Additionally, it is against the rules to leave negative feedback in an individual's profile.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1526685 - 08/16/19 02:49 PM Re: BlueLabel Not Honest [Re: akhunter]
akhunter Offline
Deer Slayer,AK Player!

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Hello Bob,

Thanks, my apologies, I was not aware.

Since when has it been against rules to leave negative feedback in
someone's profile?
Isn't the Feedback/ Leave a Comment section where folks are supposed to leave positive or negative feedback?

I have been a supportive and positive respected member for many years, and 12 pages of feedback, 99% of it Positive,
but I have had a couple folks over the years leave negative feedback in My profile in the Leave a Comment section.

I am certain that that is where most folks Think they are supposed to leave feedback, be it positive or negative.

If it is the case that we are not supposed to have negative feedback in our profiles under that section, please go through my 10th and 11th pages of feedback, and delete any negative feedback you find there.

I really appreciate your work and this great site!

Sincere Thanks,

Kevin (AKHUNTER)

Edited by akhunter (08/16/19 02:57 PM)

#1526799 - 08/16/19 07:33 PM Re: BlueLabel [Re: akhunter]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Been this way for years.

As I said, review the rules:

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/611981

10. Feedback - From this point forward, only positive feedback or comments are allowed on a members profile.

All negative feedback is to be left in the main feedback forum. When you create a post in the feedback forum, USE ONLY THE MEMBERS SCREENNAME( do not put userx a+++, etc., this allows for an easier search of the member's name). The reason for putting negative feedback only in the feedback forum is to allow both parties involved a chance to respond.

When negative feedback is posted, ONLY THE MEMBERS DIRECTLY INVOLVED WILL BE ALLOWED TO RESPOND. If you were not involved in the transaction, DO NOT REPLY TO THE FEEDBACK. Any comments not directly related to the issue will be deleted.

Thanks
Bob

Edited by BobVA (08/16/19 07:44 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln